Price/Clouds Admin Application - Denied

[GL] Dtscalice

What is your in-game name?:: Price/Cloud

What is your steam name?: [GL] Dtscalice

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:212537250

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): yes but mainly on discord but i would love to gain more experience being here

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): July or August of 2019

What date did you make your forums account?: july 17th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

I have one for FailRP (at bottom probably? Sorry im making this on my phone atm)

Have you donated? Yes i am platinum and have also bought a Bat, Hatchet, Falcon and a Riot shield as well as SCP and MTF job packs

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope.

Have you read the staff guidelines at all
You will be tested on this: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Dogz (Super Admin), Catsro (Super Admin), Igneous (Manager), RookieBlue (Head Admin), Rang (Head of Staff)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that i dont deserve to but to prove i can be an admin because though i may not be the MOST active admin im definitly not the least active and i would like to be an Admin due to the fact that i have done my best whenever taking a case of any manner unless it was over my head or taken already and i have also been learning from my higher ups and how they handle Sits and ive even been learming a little from the Moderators and Trial mods and the fact that i would also like to be more active and to continue to learn and get Feedback from everyone so that i can be a better Administrative member for it and i believe that i can use my Experience and knowledge gained sofar to make the server better than it already is while stopping those that would break rules and i will admit i have broken a rule before but from what i have learned nobody is perfect and everyone will mess up here and there while i prefer to follow actions and words equally while also attempting to get those that are just joining the server to get a large sense of understanding and make them at ease on the server so that they will return and maybe bring friends to check out the server and even so i will try to increase my activity while also helping newer Tmods.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would bring them to a sit room and if they continuously cursed i would ask them to stop and if they didnt stop i would gag them and check logs to see if they did commit massRDM and if they did i would warn them and ban them for the time i could then contact one of my higher ups to ban them for the required 5 Days

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three.

Q1: if the sit became toxic because they were shouting over eachother i would move them all to seperate areas and talk to them one at a time to get each side of the story while remaining calm and if the person being reported kept yelling at the others and wouldnt listen i would also warn the reported for NCWS  and of they were dissing eachother to hurt eachother i would warn all 5 for Player Diss and i would return them all and if they continued to argue but in OOC i would ask them to stop

Q3: If the reporter had no evidence against the Reported i would ask that if he did do it to not do it again i would then return them but i would begin to spectate the person to verify if they did or didnt do the glitch/exploit if they did i would warn them for exploiting but if not i would leave them alone and move on to the next sit if one popped up but overall i would want to ensure to submit a bug report as well to get it fixed so that it wouldnt happen again

15834500053054029999076053831226.jpg

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Where are the periods.??? 

-Support, zero effort on your application and structure, I only see you like twice a week. 

I also think you could have handled Q1 much better, warning 5 people for player diss which resulted because they were Brought and frustrated in my sit is not something I think would be appropriate. 

A much better solution would be warning the person who instigated the dissing. 

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

3 hours ago, Jakub said:

-Support, zero effort on your application and structure, I only see you like twice a week. 

I also think you could have handled Q1 much better, warning 5 people for player diss which resulted because they were Brought and frustrated in my sit is not something I think would be appropriate. 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

21 hours ago, Jakub said:

-Support 

-I hardly see you on (but perhaps that is my timezone and when I come on). I barely even see you on the branch. 

-Your explanation's structure is very messy and it comes off as if you did not try. 

-I do not think you are ready. I'm sure you're a good man Cloud but unfortunately, I do not see you as admin material. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 3/7/2020 at 4:18 AM, Rektify said:

-Support 

-I hardly see you on (but perhaps that is my timezone and when I come on). I barely even see you on the branch. 

-Your explanation's structure is very messy and it comes off as if you did not try. 

-I do not think you are ready. I'm sure you're a good man Cloud but unfortunately, I do not see you as admin material. 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 3/7/2020 at 4:18 AM, Rektify said:

-Support 

On 3/6/2020 at 7:10 AM, Jakub said:

It says everything all here.

-Support

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."