D class falcon 2 - Accepted

Some Weeb

What you want to see? -  Me be able to have thhe falcon 2 on d class 

Why should we add it? - Because there's some guns that you can buy for d class i bought the faclon 2 and i cant use it like why can't i use it yet others can use more OP pistols 

What are the advantages of having this? - i can get my money's worth and not be practically enraged cause others bought some other pistol that's better and in every way

Who is it mainly for? - D class 

Links to any content - N/A

BRING THE FALCON 2 TO D CLASS! 

UwU

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Hell no. D-Class are already destroying Gensec with their Donator Pistols, having them have a scope would make things worse. 
-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Honestly, +/- Support, it would be more fair for the players who bought it, and quite frankly i cant see the issue with the scope, certainly as the new donator weapons are much more accurate regardless, but i can see that this would increase stress on GenSec.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 hours ago, Falxen said:

Honestly, +/- Support, it would be more fair for the players who bought it, and quite frankly i cant see the issue with the scope, certainly as the new donator weapons are much more accurate regardless, but i can see that this would increase stress on GenSec.

insert cliched signature 

11 hours ago, Gunther said:

Hell no. D-Class are already destroying Gensec with their Donator Pistols, having them have a scope would make things worse. 
-Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

falcon 2 is garbo it has the worst accuracy ever i just want it cause others have some HOTSHOT titanfall weapons

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

15 hours ago, Falxen said:

lol, lmao even

On 3/3/2020 at 6:24 AM, Falxen said:

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

I think i'm +/-Support on this, leaning +Support if only to make it fair to D class players that own this gun and not the titanfall ones

I only see two potential headaches with allowing the Falcon on D Class:

• D class trying to snipe up at gensec from lower d block (mostly only a risk if standing by the fence)
  • D class trying to hide in the upper d block area near gensec bunks to snipe at gensec from all the way on the other side of upper d block (Can be annoying but this spot has little cover & can be wiped by gensec coming out of bunks)

Others with more experience in D block may be able to contribute other examples of possible problems with a scoped pistol in the hands of d class, but given the falcon's accuracy and damage compared to these newer guns, I don't think it would make the situation that much worse

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png