New SCPs to add (remade) - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - adding SCP-516, adding more non player SCPs for JR or easier to organise tests, programming any RP timers for re-spawn time, and adding 30 seconds of invulnerability when leaving spawn because dying instantly after leaving those doors is a nightmare. an alternate (harder) way to get promoted in the server for those who can't attend meetings,

Why should we add it? - SCP-516 would be fun to encounter and test with, being a literal talking Russian tank, non player SCPs would be good for easy research and JR researchers who are not allowed to test with keta SCPs, adding the programmed Timers for re spawn (and hopefully invulnerably) would avoid breaking NLR on accident, and alternate ways to get promoted is again, good for overseas players (myself included) who want to level up in the server but physically can't because the meetings are on Sunday 7 o'clock Only in america. meaning in Australia thats a late night Monday which would disturb sleep for work/school

What are the advantages of having this? - most advantages were listed in the previous question as they were accounted for that question too

Who is it mainly for? - Server in general, researcher and any class with a spawn timer

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1947125809 what i'd use for 516

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1139537193 IF you decide to add SCPs of Cadillac's, they are a few that are super neat

-Support, you  have multiple suggestions here, those should be in their own posts, not all rammed into one.

And as far as getting promoted without attending meetings, thats perfectly possible, i myself am a prime example of that  this is possible.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, you  have multiple suggestions here, those should be in their own posts, not all rammed into one.

And as far as getting promoted without attending meetings, thats perfectly possible, i myself am a prime example of that  this is possible.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

7 hours ago, Fool said:

-Support 

1. The mod for the tanks you linked is 222 mb's

2. It's not a sturmtiger 

3. Where would we put this?

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Sorry dude but we are always worried about optimization and adding in Simphis for Tanks is just not very conducive to server lag.

big cat running GIF