Stuart's Support app (Jimmy Savile)

Stuart

In-Game Name:  Stuart (edited)

Steam Name: livid_terminator

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85867565

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? (edit) I am now a moderator (edited again)

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am in TeamSpeak everyday, and whenever I am in game.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I enjoy helping people, and I think I could make a good attribute to the team with my activity, and with my previous staffing capability, and supporting from other servers. I also think that I am good when it comes to talking through situations with people, and assisting people with problems that they might have, or problems that might arise. I also think that more support the better, the more support members, the quicker new members of the teamspeak will receive their tags, and the quicker and more efficient issues that some users may have can be solved. A lot of the current people I speak with everyday in the teamspeak are in the support team, and what they do looks fun, and it has peaked my interest. It also will add a new aspect to my gaming light experience. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I am good at communication, and I am a nice person when it comes to helping out people in need, and when it comes to working through issues.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, (if they are new) welcome to Gaminglight’s teamspeak! What tags can I get you, and what servers do you intend on playing on? 
Hello, (if they aren’t new) how can I help you today? 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I do promise to uphold all of the rules to the best of my ability!

Edited by Jimmy Savile

Overall +support

+good app

+seems like he wants to help

-low forums activity but we all start somewhere 

good luck!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Accepted!

After intense review your application has been accepted!

Please contact me in Teamspeak within the next seven days to get trained!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Max locked this topic