Epsilon-11's Branch Update December 2019 - Accepted

Gh0pit

13 minutes ago, TahtsK9 said:

Combat medics are supposed to be the guys at the back that others retreat to in order to heal, they arent supposed to be leading the assault which is why the armour they got and the AR they got never made sense.

150 (down from 200) armour and an SMG is good and itll instill the idea above into the combat medics and acts as a fair tradeoff for some of the other changes.

You were Head combat medic when we had updates in the past, and if this is really how you felt about the loadout you would have spoken up then. This update is hurting the entire branch for the purpose of making the best mtf officer class even better and my -support still stands, as it isn’t fair to CI to have to fight even tougher officers, and it isn’t fair to most of E11 to have to deal with nerfs so the few elite can have more fun

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

You were Head combat medic when we had updates in the past, and if this is really how you felt about the loadout you would have spoken up then. This update is hurting the entire branch for the purpose of making the best mtf officer class even better and my -support still stands, as it isn’t fair to CI to have to fight even tougher officers, and it isn’t fair to most of E11 to have to deal with nerfs so the few elite can have more fun

And I am still head combat medic now, whether or not I should have in the past doesnt discount what I say now. And what I have to say is that nerfing the armour of the CM will better discipline these CMs to stay back instead of rushing in and getting themselves killed, costing everyone else the potential to heal up.

This update doesnt hurt the branch but rather balances it out realistically as literally everyone else is saying.

Das

Retired E11 HCM CPT 

+ Support

The Weapons changes are all good, all classes are actually equal out. I really like the explanation about the changes for combat medic. Good discipline is needed, can’t rush to every battle 😉 overall great update!

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

5 hours ago, TahtsK9 said:

And I am still head combat medic now, whether or not I should have in the past doesnt discount what I say now. And what I have to say is that nerfing the armour of the CM will better discipline these CMs to stay back instead of rushing in and getting themselves killed, costing everyone else the potential to heal up.

This update doesnt hurt the branch but rather balances it out realistically as literally everyone else is saying.

If that’s how CMD feels then. All I see is less reason for lower ranking E11 to stay on

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

honestly still unsure about this since cmdr is kinda weak but now coldsilver is literally the best class on the server, not even A1 cmdr has super powerful stuff, I made sure of that. They have max stats and VERY good weapons, and looking at this it's weird looking and seeing only 3 classes that can really output damage here. 

but im curious on the outcome so an official +support

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

On 12/17/2019 at 2:06 AM, Jimmy Savile said:

+SUPPORT A well needed update, and I also wrote it so +SUPPORT

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

After looking more into it imma have to say +/- Support on this

Officer doesn't really need tfa_csgo_revolver | tfa_csgo_ssg08 added the class just seems like its being overly buffed by adding these in.

Like many have said Coldsliver doesn't really need a buff as I think it is fine where it is at the moment.

I think the other changes would be fine if they really wanted to get rid of the M416.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 2 weeks later...