Custom Printers

Zeroe

What you want to see? -  The addition of an on and off button for the custom printers.

Why should we add it? - So that if you want to leave your base for more than 5 minutes you don't have to worry for it blowing up.

What are the advantages of having this? - You are able to turn your printer on and off.

Who is it mainly for? - The people who used $30 to buy the printers.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by iReplacinq

14 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Yea, if you paied the money to have em could atleast have an off button

Its soooo annoying to have to wait for them to run out of paper instead of being able to just turn them off and leave. 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

4 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

Its soooo annoying to have to wait for them to run out of paper instead of being able to just turn them off and leave. 

agreed

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

8 minutes ago, Freeze said:

maybe they forgot it idk or it was on purpose. 

+ Support tho reasons above ^

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 11/28/2019 at 7:57 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Yea, if you paied the money to have em could atleast have an off button

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |