Sign in to follow this  
Burboon boi

Burboons warn appeal.

Recommended Posts

Your In-game:Burboon

Your SteamID:76561198364932149

The admin's name in-game: Jay kapp

What warning(s) did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn(s) (REQUIRED):911188347_2019-11-13(4).thumb.png.fc2cc66e4e556c4ebf16d3e898ee5486.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Alright so i was pulling over a UMC vehicle for reckless driving and when i pull up and get out of my vehicle,the person said"oh whats wrong with my tire?" and proceeded to pull out a negev and kill me,while so i hit my panic and people came over.When i re spawned I heard over the radio from SNR Sour patch kids and trooper yedi that the suspect is believed to be joker UMC. A few min. later i hear sour patch say he pulled over a UMC vehicle that he thought might have been the suspect. So hearing over radio earlier in my new life that the person was UMC and in a UMC vehicle I responded to him when he asked for an additional. When i came up I did not see the wanted suspect and noticing that they might be affiliated, so i then asked if he might now where(the person who was called over radio multiple times) may be. He said no and we let him go. I was then brought to a sit where the person said that i used knowledge from my prev. life. When i tried to explain this i was told that since i had no video evidence that there was multiple people speaking about the incident after my death i would be receiving a warn for failRP. Now i think this should be apealed as i used only knowledge of my current life and what was going on in the radio and that I did not use any knowledge from my prev. life,as well as the fact that there was no evidence from either side that i had not heard over radio from multiple people(as the admin said i could not see if those people could come say they did but the other person could use the guy i asked the question to) not only the persons name but also the persons vehicle.There is also the fact that the person who killed me was not wanted and broke a priority rule because he had no reason to kill me over a traffic stop.

 

 Any extra information:N\A

Edited by Burboon boi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel if it is valid should'nt be NLR...


PD SM | Moderator | EMS AEMT | ARU | SX Krait | PD Best Driver | ~Torty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, I'll wait to hear from Jay, but...It'd be NLR if anything.  And I'd like to see the evidence that convinced Jay to warn him as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Max Holland - police rp Admin | police rp- police Sargent Major,  FBI SNR SA|Imperial rp- Lord IV/ ex starfighter COL|CWRP - 501 PVT|Mill rp - US PVT|SCPRP- Ex CI PFC, Depressed Classed d. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ronin said:

Hmm, I'll wait to hear from Jay, but...It'd be NLR if anything.  And I'd like to see the evidence that convinced Jay to warn him as well.

Mikey who is a senior admin and the person i asked him about it came over and confirned i said that but othwr than that there was not really any evidence and as i explained above i had info from my current life to give me a reason to ask. And i feel the whole thing was kind of biased since the other person was allowed to use a witness but i couldnt use the at least 8 people on radio that heard what was going on.

Edited by Burboon boi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ronin said:

Hmm, I'll wait to hear from Jay, but...It'd be NLR if anything.  And I'd like to see the evidence that convinced Jay to warn him as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at this point I'm +supporting...

I've told Jay to come respond to this report and he hasn't. If the accusers didn't have solid evidence for the warn, and neither did Burboon, then neither one should have been warned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 12:14 AM, Max Holland said:

 

On 11/13/2019 at 6:30 PM, Burboon boi said:

Your In-game:Burboon

Your SteamID:76561198364932149

The admin's name in-game: Jay kapp

What warning(s) did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn(s) (REQUIRED):911188347_2019-11-13(4).thumb.png.fc2cc66e4e556c4ebf16d3e898ee5486.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Alright so i was pulling over a UMC vehicle for reckless driving and when i pull up and get out of my vehicle,the person said"oh whats wrong with my tire?" and proceeded to pull out a negev and kill me,while so i hit my panic and people came over.When i re spawned I heard over the radio from SNR Sour patch kids and trooper yedi that the suspect is believed to be joker UMC. A few min. later i hear sour patch say he pulled over a UMC vehicle that he thought might have been the suspect. So hearing over radio earlier in my new life that the person was UMC and in a UMC vehicle I responded to him when he asked for an additional. When i came up I did not see the wanted suspect and noticing that they might be affiliated, so i then asked if he might now where(the person who was called over radio multiple times) may be. He said no and we let him go. I was then brought to a sit where the person said that i used knowledge from my prev. life. When i tried to explain this i was told that since i had no video evidence that there was multiple people speaking about the incident after my death i would be receiving a warn for failRP. Now i think this should be apealed as i used only knowledge of my current life and what was going on in the radio and that I did not use any knowledge from my prev. life,as well as the fact that there was no evidence from either side that i had not heard over radio from multiple people(as the admin said i could not see if those people could come say they did but the other person could use the guy i asked the question to) not only the persons name but also the persons vehicle.There is also the fact that the person who killed me was not wanted and broke a priority rule because he had no reason to kill me over a traffic stop.

 

 Any extra information:N\A

-support [Yes I Should have warned you for NLR] besides after you die you can't go up to a UMC car and ask where joker is after he killed you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jay KAPP said:

 

-support [Yes I Should have warned you for NLR] besides after you die you can't go up to a UMC car and ask where joker is after he killed you 

I do question if the UMC witness was allowed, and if so why? And why he was not allowed his witnesses if so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 6:10 PM, Jay KAPP said:

 

-support [Yes I Should have warned you for NLR] besides after you die you can't go up to a UMC car and ask where joker is after he killed you 

you also took a witness and in the rules for admin stuff it says not to take friends sits and you and joker are friends or at least partners are you not? and i feel the whole thing was really biased. @Jay KAPP

Edited by Burboon boi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to a lack of evidence of the situation, this will have to be Denied.


spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this