Adams

Would I make a good VCMDR?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Adams

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I will go a lot more into detail in the 6th question. But, one of the main reasons I want to be commander of the 501st is because I love to be apart of new things. I really enjoy working on and building up branches while they are small. This is because I know that when I am involved in a branch at the beginning, I can help set up the rules and SOP's that should be followed within the regiment. Meaning that if something fails, I know that it was my fault rather than anyone else's. It's sort of a "If you want something done right, do it yourself." mentality.  I am also very much more into the administrative side when it comes to games. I have years of experience that give the the knowledge of how to run a regiment, how to deal with certain situations, etc... Something I will cover more in future questions.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I don't know exact time, but I've been on for a few days.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to make sure that all of the officers/troopers below you are always following the SOP's written and put in place specifically for them to follow. They are also expected to follow the commands of those above them and communicate the commands to the people below them. Finally, command Are expected to work together, not only with the other command members in their regiment. But command members from other regiments as well to ensure that the server runs as smoothly as possible.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : First, I believe that I have a level of maturity and experience that very few others have on this server. On more than 1 occasion I have been commended for my work and maturity, I know that as a command member within the 501st I need to set an example for the entire regiment while also making sure that our supervisors and troopers are doing the same. I choose to go the extra mile in situations like these. Where most supervisors write off an incident as not that important or don’t even address the incident at all. I view those moments as learning opportunities where I can sit down a trooper and go over with them what happened, where the think they went wrong, and what we can do moving forward to make sure the incident does not happen again. There are always people within regiments that will just tell someone not to do something and let them go. Then that thing happens again and again. We as command only look as good as our worst trooper. So, I plan to make a change in trooper behavior so everyone knows that the 501 isn’t incompetent or full of children.

Secondly, I have over 6 years of  Rp experience in not only low, but high command positions as well. This is not only in Garry’s Mod, but also other games like Arma 3 and FiveM. I have held almost any position you can think of within command.  Finally, as far as experience goes, I have 2+ years IRL experience in Law Enforcement Organization and Administration so I know how to lead groups as well as set up regiments as far as administration goes. I also what I am doing a lot more than I feel most people on the server do, and feel I can be very beneficial to high command offering suggestions and input. I am also on the server almost everyday whether it is 2am or 2pm. I try to hop on for a few hours and get some work done.

With that experience, I have seen just about everything there is to see. Which means I know how to handle situations when I am under pressure from command and higher-ups or when I am working against the clock. Those are the situations where I thrive. I feel that I can get a lot more done when projects are set with a deadline that must be met. This also means that I have seen about every trooper that you can think of and I have worked with them. I know how to work with lazy troopers, troopers that don’t want to do what is expected of them with their respective rank, and straight up just incompetent troopers. To make sure that they feel appreciated and valued so that they can strive for promotions and work harder within the 501st because they know that what they are doing matters. Because that's what really matters when talking about command. That all your troopers know that they way they act effects the way that people see all of the 501st. On top of all this. I am a CPT. within PoliceRp, so you already know that I can/have been trusted with command responsibility. 

7. How often can you be Online? : Extremely often. I only have classes Mon and Wed. Every other time I can/will be on

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

On 9/25/2019 at 10:08 PM, Alton said:

+support 

-Creat command member in PD

-Helpful

-Friendly

- able to enforce rules/SOP effectively and Maturely.

- great at RP.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart