Senior Moderator Alpha Application

[GL] Alpha

Name : Alpha

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:158575448

How old are you? : 13

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Moderator

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes 20$

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : More than a month on PRP but i transferred from Clonewars rp and i have been staff for 9 months

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : I have read all of the rules carefully 

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) : I can bring activity.  I would also bring creativity. I would help others when i can and also give idea's for events when people dont have much ideas. I also was a game master for 3 months on clone wars rp and i have a good idea how to make events and how to execute  them to be a good and successful event. I did pretty well on my ratings on clone wars when i was a Game master. I would do a lot of role play events and a lot of that because i am very familiar with those types of events. I would also bring loyalty to the event team. I like suggesting ideas people and i can to that here in the event teams and tell others how they can improve on their events. I also take criticism well so when people tell me what i can improve me i stick to that and i make sure i fix it 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 0

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : to explore my imagination making all these creative events. I like helping the server and with this I could help the other Event Team when they need a break. I'm always active so I can host events. I know a lot of Staff and event team  and I see how stressed they are so I like to help out I like to RP so I do not try to avoid RP I always want to be in RP. I feel like if I become a Event teamI'll help out a lot. I like distracting events like if  in a bank event somone does through the front and then the back  that's one of my ideas for the event. I have many more and I like to make them come true. I believe I have a huge imagination and I want all my ideas to come to life and I feel like people will enjoy them. I love PRP so I know how things work how things should play out.  I also love working with others so I can always work well with other event team. That's the reason why. I hope That if i become event team  i will fulfill all of the promises I have made here to day If i am accepted you Will Not Regret It  

fffffffffff.png

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+support alpha has shown  maturity  and  has no warns

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Hannah King said:

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

20 hours ago, Hannah King said:

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

20 hours ago, Hannah King said:

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 2 weeks later...