Change in AWP Zoom Mechanic - Denied

[GL] Zeus

What you want to see? - Change in AWP Zoom mechanic

Why should we add it? - So In the game, if you right click you get the zoom( sight) of the awp but moving around in the zoomed sight and aiming is a big hassle as it is very slow.So I was wondering if we could change the zoom of the awp to the normal zoom mechanic( the zoom sight mechanic found in  CSGO)

What are the advantages of having this? - It Facilitates better and faster aiming and can prove beneficial for snipers who need to take down multiple moving targets 

Who is it mainly for? - Any job or custom class that has the AWP

Links to any content - N/A

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

This is a thing with all snipers not just the AWP. You only really need to zoom down your sights if your looking a far distance and or trying to just line your shot correctly (which is why it is currently so slow.) If you wish to just move around quickly with the snipers with targets not zooming in is the best option.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

39 minutes ago, Slade said:

-Support

This is a thing with all snipers not just the AWP. You only really need to zoom down your sights if your looking a far distance and or trying to just line your shot correctly (which is why it is currently so slow.) If you wish to just move around quickly with the snipers with targets not zooming in is the best option.

@Slade at least an improvement( increase) in aiming sensitivity while zoomed in will be better. Also I have no problem with movement speed with the sniper just the aiming sensitivity while zoomed in.

Edited by erinemmanueljacob5 (trading)

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

- Support

I honestly think it's almost OP if you can actually aim. If you ever spectate me, or watch me play, I commonly can even do flick headshots with the AWP on the server. I personally have no problem with it as it's not slow at all for me. Granted, I have a high sensitivity and flick aim, so that might be the problem, but I have no problem with it. 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

20 hours ago, Slade said:

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 8/30/2019 at 7:41 AM, Slade said:

-Support