1. Steam Name?: The Diddler (/ Nindou101 for page URL)
2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:72839305
3. Roster Name?: Someone
4. Current Rank?: Captain
5. When were you promoted?: 9/15/19 (Perms from HC to make this)
6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 7 or 8 months
7. Do you promise to uphold all rules enstated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes
8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?: Yes
9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?: Yes
10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I want to become senior command for several reasons. One of the reasons that I would want to become a senior command member is because I want to be able to help do more on the server when it comes to contributing to decisions about accepting new command or not and with who should be in command. I also want to be able to aid people in knowing all the expectations that we want future and current command members to have, and in being able to tell and mentor people so that they either qualify for being a command member, or set good expectations for command members as, sometimes, finding out on what is expected of you is difficult and can be cryptic or hard to figure out. My goal would be not merely improving enlisted and NCO, but I would also personally aim for improving myself and other command by laying out more clear guidelines, and or laying out ways to achieve said requirements or guidelines as this would help command within security be more professional and well-trained overall.
Another one of the reasons that I believe I could contribute as a senior command member would be me helping on the discord server more often with helping to streamline the current information and possibly improve upon them wherever possible and needed, as I would be capable of editing the server a bit more with proper permission. Along with me helping on the discord, I would be able to be a senior command that everyone would be able to go to with questions or concerns about security as I have helped with many problems. So, an elevated status of going from low command to senior command would allow me to better/more efficiently address those concerns and problems, and even act upon them in some cases.
In conclusion, the reason why I would want to become a Major within command is so that I would be able to better help security with administrative decisions, social worries, or server and branch problems.
11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: This somewhat depends on their reason for leaving D-block in the first place, however I will answer this to the best of the interpretation. If an Officer keeps leaving D-block, then I would ask them their reason and if they got permission. If the Officer didn't get permission or didn't have a valid reason, I would ask them to get back to a barricade and face towards the fence. If the Officer doesn't listen to that and instead keeps on attempting to leave D-block, I would verbally tell the SO to not leave D-block or else action might be taken, said action either being a temporary demote off of the job, a retraining, simply killing them, or demoting them if needed; all of said punishments depending on how many times they do it, when, under what situation, and on how they were functioning before they started attempting to leave D-block.
12. What would you do if an SGT was giving people permission to leave D Block?: If they are not obstinent on doing such, I would simply tell them that they are not allowed to do that unless they are the highest rank on, or the highest rank that's been given charge within D-block and no one else is on. Otherwise they need to yield to an online Warrant Officer, or higher, (Assuming that a command member is on and not anyone outranking them in NCO) when it comes to giving permission for people to leave D-block.
13. What do you do if an E11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would simply explain to him that he is not supposed to be commanding security like that without permission as he not only isn't an equivalently high rank within E11 to do that without permission, if not at all, but if there are active command or NCO on currently commanding the security, then the E11 shouldn't be doing it at all. I would tell him to pay attention to his own priorities, or his own branch rather than commanding another branch, as well as ask him to go over what he is or isn't allowed to do in the SOP. (I would be doing the last one because a commonly misinterpreted line in NTF's SOP is about commanding security or people within the foundation, however that only applies to when there is a SCP breach, and even then, it's not everyone.)
14. Who is A1?(RP): Who?