Bennett False Warn App

Killer.

Your In-game: SX KT Killer / SM Killer 1C44

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108296102

The admin's name in-game: Bennett

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Arguing In OOC/ Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1843175600           (Screenshot of proof that he went to me, muted me, and warned me) dont know any other way to show proof sorry, Just copy and paste it.

Why do you think this warn was false: The warns false, because he never gave me a sit and then warned me never let me explain myself then he unmuted me and said "I went afk to avoid the sit"  which I was here and not AFK, then I said you have to have a sit first not just warn me out of no where then he proceeds to have a sit AFTER the warning which that's not really right no point of explaining myself if I'm warned already and  I "player diss and argued in OOC" with Huntt because hes been targetting me and my family and just doesn't  like us at all so hes purposely doing stuff to get me warn and huntt stole my car and I shot at him and he drove off so I just said "scared" then he starts saying "player diss" (not reason why I got warn) but just shows that hes trying to get me warned on purpose and get 1 little rule broken to get me warned and to be honest "scared" is not a player diss and other people have said to me that the warn is not right because He muted me and just didn't let me talk and it wasn't even a sit, and during the sit he muted me again for the start and I feel and hunt starts saying "He just fell warn him" and Other people agree with me saying "that the warn wasn't right because I had no sit".

Any extra information: I was told by many staff that you need a sit before a warning doesn't matter what warning it is, you need a sit for it          I was told by staff that this warn should be appealed aswell so I did

Edited by K1LLER._.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+support 

I was there and Bennett just got on staff and warned him within 5 seconds. Clearly there was not a sit held to get killers side

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+ Support 

VVV The meaning is right under this text VVV

image.png.e5dd79f75584a1c43055954a948efe5e.png

This not a valid reason for him to get warn

image.thumb.png.299c9ab99dd1ce4870f0ac45c1f1cc27.png

Also if staff would have taken the time and effort to talk to him about instead of an instant warn, it would have been easier if staff went to both parties and told them to cut it out

+/-Support

If it is not a clear and big rule violation staff should always get both sides of the party and give them a chance to speak.

As the lack of evidence is present to actualy show what happend overall its a -/+

I would like to hear @Jbennett1239 side

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

just to reply to what voxis saying about staff not taking the time we repeatedly said in OOC to stop arguing and dissing within OOC it got to the point where i did have to Go onduty to stop both you and huntt from arguing as i could not punish huntt for arguing or dissing in OOC due to me being the same rank. And As for the clear rule violation of what freeze said it is all in logs and OOC of which should have been provided in this report and not just me teleporting to you it doesnt show the whole situation of the 5 minute argument you was both having in OOC. When i did unmute you. you carried on arguing in OOC.(sorry dont have any SS currently 2AM for me)

EDIT: Missed this bit out the "scared" i dont see why that has anything to do with the situation if it has nothing to do with the Warn it has nothing to do with this current warn appeal. If you have a problem with huntt show proof of his wrong doing and report him like i told you in-game

1 hour ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

+ Support 

VVV The meaning is right under this text VVV

image.png.e5dd79f75584a1c43055954a948efe5e.png

This not a valid reason for him to get warn

image.thumb.png.299c9ab99dd1ce4870f0ac45c1f1cc27.png

Also if staff would have taken the time and effort to talk to him about instead of an instant warn, it would have been easier if staff went to both parties and told them to cut it out

Responding to your post to clear things up the "scared" has nothing to do with the Warn that he was given as he said in his report.

Edited by Jbennett1239

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

@Jbennett1239 You seriously need to read the handbook again. You can warn the same rank as you and you must take them to a roof and have a sit. You should of asked why he was arguing and ask politely for him to stop instead of just slaping a warn on him

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, Sion said:

@Jbennett1239 You seriously need to read the handbook again. You can warn the same rank as you and you must take them to a roof and have a sit. You should of asked why he was arguing and ask politely for him to stop instead of just slaping a warn on him

From what i was told i could not and i have just re-read that part and the staff member that told me was wrong so my apologies.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Btw. I'm just gonna say this. + support for reasons ave. Then also for wave. Sites don't always have to Helen. But to warn someone you need to inform them that they are going to get warned or that they need to stop doing something or they will get a warning. Like if I says the n-word in ooc. They would either eve an immediate ban or minge without sit. But I still event sit unless you told them not so it and they continue.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support

You should have spoken to him and Hunt in a sit first. Then warned them BOTH if it continued.  Warning only one of the people involved is not a fair sit/warn at all.

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

23 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+support

You should have spoken to him and Hunt in a sit first. Then warned them BOTH if it continued.  Warning only one of the people involved is not a fair sit/warn at all.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

6 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

That bald Aussie Guy

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I