1. 1. Should I be apart of event team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Name : Dredgen

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:491431877

How old are you? : 15

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Moderator

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : $282 (Only shows $167 due to an error with a purchase)

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 1 Month

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : I fully understand the MOTD and always abide by the stated rules.

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) :  Events in the community bring fun and some different kinds of role play to other members of the community. I can bring creative ideas for events and fun events to people. I can always follow the rules and make sure others follow them during an event. I am a trustworthy person and can be relied on. I am somewhat decent at building things that could be used for events. I am also very active as staff and a roleplayer in the community and can 90% of the time be on when needed for an event, as well as active on the Forums, Teamspeak, and Discord. I have some experience already from assisting in the recent Mega Event and other smaller events from that day. I am a kind and mature person and know what is right and what is wrong. I can also bring a lot of dedication towards the role of Event team.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 15 *Permission from Matthew to apply*

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : The reason I wan't to join the Event Team is because I think it could bring me closer to being a better member of the community, if I were in the Event Team I'd be able to help out making fun events for people of the community to take part in. I have assisted in some events in the past and I found it to be quite fun to be able to help. Another reason I wan't to be a member of the Event Team is because I don't usually see many people doing events when they happen, there are usually maybe 2-3 when an event happens, I wan't to try and help bring up the numbers in the Event Team so I can assist other members of the Event Team with large amounts of people. I see being apart of the team is a great experience for future experiences and could be extremely helpful later on.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support

Great Guy

Active

Good Effort

Would be a great fit

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

+ Support

• Active
  • Great Staff member
  • Good Ideas/Good Opinions
  • Mature
  • Good Luck my friend!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 7/22/2019 at 9:19 PM, Calamity said:

+ Support

• Active
  • Great Staff member
  • Good Ideas/Good Opinions
  • Mature
  • Good Luck my friend!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP