Mike Johnson - False Warn Appeal

Rookieblue

Your In-game: Mike Johnson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151541263 / 76561198263348255

The admin's name in-game: GL Rookieblue

The admin's steam name (If you know it): GL Rookieblue

What warning did you receive: RDM - Killing Fellow D-Class as a D-Class

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): See attached picture

Why do you think this warn was false: I was the one that issued the warn, and am filing this appeal on his behalf. After further investigation into the initial admin call, I determined that the alleged victim was armed with a bat and had begun swinging at Johnson prior to Johnson striking him first. As such, I'd like to request this warning be removed from his record.

Any extra information:

Warning.JPG

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+support

.issuing staff member requested and filled out the format for his warn to be removed

. Just be more careful next time!

BUT! It still should have been him who created the report because he has to go to the ban section and appeal it with this link and if it is not by him then SMT might not do it.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, War Gamer said:

+support

.issuing staff member requested and filled out the format for his warn to be removed

BUT! It still should have been him who created the report because he has to go to the ban section and appeal it with this link and if it is not by him then SMT might not do it.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

2 hours ago, War Gamer said:

+support

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, War Gamer said:

+support

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

9 hours ago, War Gamer said:

+support

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 5/28/2019 at 7:11 AM, War Gamer said:

+support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

The individual wasn't able to get on the forums at the time of the sit, which is why I offered to post on his behalf. He said he would get on when we was able to to comment.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

I would just like to say that the person who received the warning/punishment needs to be the one to appeal it. However, I will make a single exception for this warn appeal.

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic