SCP 173 Swep fix or reversion - Denied

Matricies

What you want to see? - SCP 173 Swep fix or reversion 

Why should we add it? - SCP 173 has been a big source of minging lately due to the fact that his new Swep can be used to glitch out of his chamber. In addition, it appears most people are unaware that when 1 person is looking at 173, he has to stay still for 5 seconds resulting in a ton of annoying death situations with staff. SCP 173 needs to either have this fixed so it detects collisions or have the SWEP reverted. I’d rather have a functional weakened 173 then one that constantly breaks out of his cell, self breaches and doesn’t follow rules.

What are the advantages of having this? - Lower the incidence of minging SCP 173

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone. Including the people who play SCP 173

Links to any content - None

Edited by Matricies
  • Like 1

+support

You guys have spent a lot of time making a great update only for minges to abuse this and exploit to get out and ruin other people's fun.

I do not like the old blinking mechanic - but i do think that something similar should be added to prevent things like this happening.

I dealt with two different minging 173's today due to the new SWEP. He can teleport into the black space of the map and exploit the map from his cell with the new SWEP.

+ Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 5/25/2019 at 7:05 AM, Dcethe said:

+support

You guys have spent a lot of time making a great update only for minges to abuse this and exploit to get out and ruin other people's fun.

I do not like the old blinking mechanic - but i do think that something similar should be added to prevent things like this happening.

On 5/25/2019 at 12:05 AM, Dcethe said:

+support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro