Allowing 343 and 527 into D Block - Accepted

The Apple

343 and 527 are both pure rp classes with their only quality being immortality and for an rp class being locked out of 1/3 of the playerbase because they are gensec in dblock or dclass in dblock is quite annoying. There could be rules more enforced to ensure they don't get in crossfire and save the d bois but right it's really boring when everyones in d block and you can't be.

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

+ Support

I believe that SCP 527 should be allowed into D-Block, as he is essentially just a normal man with a fish head. Him accessing D-Block won't create any more issues.

+/- Support

SCP 343 is a different matter. His ability to noclip and teleport around the map may cause issues, however, since it's a donor class it should be fairly easy to moderate in regards to removing access to the job if it's abused and such.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

October I get what you're saying but if we were to take this from a lore standard almost everything on the server would have to be changed. It's not a matter of lore but it's a matter of "what CAN this class do"

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Berserkerpups said:

What would be the point of those two scps to be able to go into d block anyway

-support I can see this turning into something minge worthy. This is a good spot for this quote "If it ain't broke don't fix it." 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+support

343 is basically God, why wouldn't he be allowed into D-block? As it is a donor job, enforcing rules should be fairly simple.

I play 343 quite regularly and to be fair half the server is usually there, or more. Not being able to interact with these guys when nothing else is happening in the facility is quite frustrating.

And I disagree with the statement that RP SCPs are only for researchers. They are part of the fun for all of us. D-class spend most of the time in D-block getting shot at and get really excited when something unusual happens, like God appearing. D-class also have the right to RP, not just to be used as SCP food.

Edited by Yao