Shmoopy's event team application - Accepted

Shmoopy_boop

Should I become part of the event team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become part of the event team?

• Yes! (Please comment with a + support and a reasoning)
    • No way! (Please comment with a - support and a reasoning)
    • Ehhhh, maybe (Please comment with a +/- support and a reasoning)

Name : Shmoopy Huners husband / SGT Shmoopy 1B32 / Trooper SNR Shmoopy 1T77 

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:112010885

How old are you? : 16

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Moderator (Yes, I know my forums account said Tmod)

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : $37 USD, and I am planning to purchase a custom class soon!

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) :  Since February 25th 2019

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : High, I've made it a habit of mine to reread the MOTD, staff handbook and change logs (if there are any) at least once a week

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) : I believe that I can offer many things. To begin, I have to offer my strong work ethics and good problem solving skills. I am often told that one of my greatest skills is thinking outside the box, and I believe that a creative and dedicated mind is essential to the event team. Being a member of the event team calls for good communication skills, and I am particularly good as listening to other people’s ideas, and trying to build upon them with my own. This will provide an added layer of uniqueness to each event. I also however am able to take constructive criticism with grace, and am eager to make my ideas valuable. Lastly, I bring a dose of laughter wherever I go, and try to crack some smiles throughout. In all, I believe that my attitude, creative mindset willingness to improve and good relationships with other staff members would make me a fantastic event team member. Thank you for reading.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 8, Link if needed ----->  https://imgur.com/ugf3XVf

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) :  Server wide events are a refreshing, fun and exciting change from RP. It gives players a chance to just let loose, have fun with friends and even earn prizes. It might just be me, but I feel that PoliceRP events are few and far between. I know how exciting they can be for the player base and I think it would be really cool to help create and design playable events for the server. Some of my favorite memories on the server are driving around as an LCPL on the old map, and watching as FBI and such would try to disable the various bombs around the map. Further, I would like to join because I love creating playable elements the community can enjoy, such as banding together to take down a giant alien or putting everyone solo in a free for all battle royale type. I believe that adding a dedicated PoliceRP event team is a great thing for the server, and I’d love to be a part of it. Thank you for reading.

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

On 3/29/2019 at 9:13 PM, Will Newel said:

+Support

Although a new staff member, Shmoopy shows potential

Active

Very approachable, kind individual 

Professional 

Could bring interesting ideas to the table 

logan2.png