Felix's Event Team Application - Accepted

Felix

Should I become an event team member?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become an event team member?

• Yes(say why)
    • No(say why)

Name : Felix King

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:116727072

How old are you? : 14 almost 15

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Superadmin

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : yes $190

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 1 ½ years

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : I have a great knowledge of the rules as I am a high ranking staff member.

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) : I can bring my really detailed knowledge of the rules as I’m a superadmin for PoliceRP. I am a very mature and active staff member, and I am on most of the day and can be here to do events if needed. I have experience doing events because I have helped with past MilRP and PoliceRP events. Additionally, I have been here for a while now and know what the players of PRP generally like and want to participate in. I can make some really good events for the players to enjoy and increase their want to play on the server. I have been playing GMOD for about 5 years and know how to build so if the event team needs to build something for the event, I can build it as I am a very experienced builder in GMOD. In all, I would make an amazing addition to the team as I am very skilled and a experienced staff member.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 1

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : I would deeply like to join the event team because I want to make people want to play on the server incase that the event team does an awesome event. I want to make the players of the server happy and enjoy playing the server. Also, I am a really good builder and want to put that skill to good use for the server. I think the community is a really good one and wouldn’t want one of the servers’ population to decrease  so I want to help increase population by making fun events that the players can participate in and have fun. I feel I can create fun events for the player to participate in and I can help the other members organize and host events alongside me. I know a lot of great event ideas as I’ve have been part of different servers in the past and can bring that knowledge to the events we host here. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command