Calamity's Support Application

Calamity

Calamity's Support Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Calamity should be a Support Team member?

• Yes (+Support why)
    • No (-Support why)

In-Game Name: DasCalamity

Steam Name: DasCalamity

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441397904

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am currently a Moderator (PoliceRP)

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I use Teamspeak all day when playing on Gaminglight Servers. I have school in the mornings and when I get home I get on and play all day. On the weekends i'm online all day.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes I do

What timezone are you in? CT (Central Time)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the Support team because I have seen a lot of struggles with people needing tags and no one was there to help them with that issue. As a current moderator in PoliceRP I am asked constantly if I can give a person tags on Teamspeak, and I cannot help them. Which is really sad because I would love to help them. I also have seen people (including me) waiting in the support in the Teamspeak channel and no one responds for a long time. If I was accepted I could fix this quick issue and everyone is happy with their day and Gaminglight. I love helping people with their problems and it makes my day. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I am very active within Gaminglight and Teamspeak, with this I can always help people in need super easy and fast. I can bring a great reputation to our staff team making everyone happy and cared for. If I was on the Support Team higher ups will not have to worry about these quick issues that could be resolved within in two seconds. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, My name is Calamity and I am with the Gaminglight Support Team. How may I assist you today. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have read all of the rules and guidelines. I also promise that I will uphold all of these rules to the best of my ability. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

- Friendly

- Active

- Mature

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |