Garlic's Event Team Application

Garlic

should I be in the Event Team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. should I be in the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Name: Garlic (Moderator) Security JFTO MSGT Garlic (Security Personnel) Monkey (Dr Bright)

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:228590597

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): no, not really. At least no directly. I did make a few suggestions in the general section of SCPRP though

How Active are you?: on the scale of 1 to 10? 8, I get on every week and have at average 10+hr per week

How many warns do you have?: 3

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:  I consider my self as a very creative man with a growth mindset. A mindset that strives to learn from its current mistakes and its past mistakes. I believe that this will make me an excellent event team member because I can actively learn from other people and improve my skill as a member of the event team. I Strive to make SCPRP a better server. And that is why I post event ideas to help the server indirectly. So I had to apply for event team because I want to help and make the server a better server in a more direct way. Also, when I first found out about SCPs, I found them fascinating and would daily listen to an audio recording of The Volgun talking about SCPs that I personally find interesting. And that is the second reason why I believe that I should be a member of the event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific, the better): I believe a fun game of simulating SCP: Secret Laboratory wound be fun. By putting every role exactly where they should belong in SCP:SL. Security Personnel in EZ, D class in D block. Scientists in their spawn. MTF and CI at the surface, SCPs at their Containment Cell with the door opened and pretend that the incinerator room is the SCP-914 with a Admin+ handing out the upgraded cards. Weapons, and medical supplies should also handed out by event team members through out the map. But the fun doesn't have to stop here. We can even spawn in choppers/vehicles and fly/drive the MTF to their destination and the sound of the choppers/vehicles hovering/roaming above the facility would already add the mood to the gaming experience. We can also add SCPs that are not even in SCP:SL to create experience that players in Secret Laboratory will never experience. Last but not least, when D classes/Scientists escapes, they can be brought to the surface and be modeled as CI/NTF and be given the proper equipment to enhance the gaming experience and keep the cycle going for at least a good 30 mins. After the event is over, we can just simply bring all the D classes/Scientists and unmodel all that were modeled and slay all of the scientist and D classes to ensure they do not have any remaining weapons on them. Huge Events like these I believe should have a fixed schedule, Sunday 6 P.M EST would be a good time for that is when the server seem to populate the most in my opinion.

There are two benefits for events like these. The first one the that it adds color to the server. I joined this SCPRP server 2 months ago and the biggest event i have seen on this server is either SCP 682  breaching where there are choppers flying above, or the awakening of SCP 079 where the Facility is under control of SCP 079. Both of these events are great but i believe that we should create more events that are more engaging to EVERONE. and by EVERYONE i specifically mean the D classes. For example, all the events that involves SCP breaching relates to NTF but never the D classes. Maybe sometimes the NTF will snatch a D class or two but the D classes are never too involved with the events. They are always getting gun downed in D block 24/7. So i believe by creating events more like this will cause the server to be way more attractive than it used to be.

The second reason is that it is way more engaging the SCP SL. With Gmod, there are thousands of possibilities. Unlike SCP:SL, the gameplays are stale. With the resources we have, we can create thousand of possibilities for our players to enjoy and the ultimate goal is to leave behind a good memory so the players are willing to come back and invite more and more of their friends to play on the server too.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is SCP 049. When I first discovered SCP 049 I found him/It extremely fascinating mainly because how it resembles me, how they are exactly like the plague doctors in the medieval time, and how his behavior is like. I like to start off first by saying that i LOVE 049 as his personality. He is chill, just like me, he is provoked by the tiniest things possible, just like me, calmed down easily when provided the right object (lavender) also exactly like me except with food, and his nerdy behavior such as taking notes during a middle of a fight, just like me except i don't takes note in a middle of a fight. I also like him because his relation with the medieval plague doctors. When in first learned about the plague doctors in my history class, i also found them fascinating. i found their bravery fascinating, i found their tidiness fascinating, and last but the least (yes i meant to say but the least) their sticks they use to poke the dead carcasses/patients. Lastly l like SCP 049 because of his speech, looks, accents, and behavior.

SCP 049 speaks in a way that tends that let my mind to fall into the abyss and i like that feeling. I also like his looks of how he resembles one of my favorite history figures, the medieval plague doctors. Lastly I find his behavior MOST fascinating. His dedication to to "cure" and save the human kind. He is so dedicated that he did not allow anyone to make fun of his work and did not hesitate to kill Dr. Ham when he suspects that the "pestilence" is on him. 

And that is all the reasons why i like SCP 049. Thank you guys for reading!!!

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

+Support

Active

Friendly

Knows the rules

Consistently brings ideas and different things for events to me

Would be a great addition to the Event Team

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 2/28/2019 at 7:04 PM, Coco1929 said:

+Support

- Great Application

- Active

- Good idea for event

- Seems fit for Event-Team

Also, for that event we did one. We have to end up discussing it. Cause we have to replace all keycard scanners with the new ones. (ci can't crack them) which took around 1 hour to set up. But +support.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• th3 locked this topic