TOPlayz's Staff Application

TOPlayz

Should I be a trial moderator?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?:  MTF A1 SA TOPlayz SAO2, Security MSGT Steven 1S15

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] TOPlayz

3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198212695115 < 64, STEAM_0:1:126214693  - Normal Steam ID.

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yeah, I've owned multiple discord roleplay servers, and been admins on them. They have been relatively small, so I don't know much about big roleplay servers, so this will be a first if accepted.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? Not sure.  I joined at about 12/10/18 or so, and SCP RP was the first GamingLight server I have played on.

6. What date did you make your forums account? December 19th.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? None.

9. Have you donated? Yes.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: CST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I've been a staff member in smaller discord servers, and I've decided to take up the challenge of being a trial moderator on here, if accepted. I LOVE this community, and everyone in it. Everyone around the server is generally friendly, and I've decided to finally help out the community by supporting it strongly, via being a staff member. I'm quite active after school, and I'm usually on for most of the day unless I'm busy. That being said, I'm available to help anybody, and I solemnly swear to respond to ANY calls for help, even if it means abandoning something that could result to me being promoted, or even better. I've been quite friendly with everyone on the server, however, one of the current problems with me is that I can get a bit angered if being pushed to a limit, however, I sure hope that I'll be able to work around that. If I'm denied because of that, I completely understand, and I'll be working to fix that. I've been quite active on gaminglight, and for the first time, I believe that I've fit into a group that I can actually enjoy. So, to all of the people at Gaminglight, I hope you had a great day, and thank you for reading my application.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Overall, a mass rdmer should be warned once accordingly, however, ncws is also a warnable offense. I'd calmly tell them to stop and listen. If needed, I would gag/mute them, and explain to them why they were warned. After that, I would send them back to their normal duties. If it were to happen again, I'd do the proper punishment. (A jail or minge.) If it kept occuring after that, It'd eventually work up to the ban.

17. Also, one last thing. I'll be going on a flight to Miami tomorrow, and I may not be able to be on for quite a while, however, I'll be bringing my laptop, so I'll be trying my absolute hardest to be on if I am accepted during my vacationing, as me and my family love to explore the world.

Edited by TOPlayz
adding steam id, not 64.

+/- support, 

your 150 word written response is looking very nice and I respect that you aren’t afraid to admit your own weaknesses, my problem with this app is the response to the final question (Q. 16). You just said you’d warn him, but this leads me to believe you haven’t completely read the staff handbook because this is the incorrect punishment for mass RDM. 

I’d also like to see more activity on the forums (I know you’re new but I prefer 50+ posts for t-mods). 

-/+ Support

Friendly

Active

Aware of the rules 

However I feel like you should look at your answer to q.16 as it does seem like you haven’t read over the Staff Handbook in closer detail to include what October said.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support

Super nice guy

Mature

Active

Good application

Fit for staff

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

17 hours ago, th3 said:

-/+ Support

Friendly

Active

Aware of the rules 

However I feel like you should look at your answer to q.16 as it does seem like you haven’t read over the Staff Handbook in closer detail to include what October said.

big cat running GIF

18 hours ago, th3 said:

-/+ Support

Friendly

Active

Aware of the rules 

^^^^