October’s Senior Mod Application

October

My one request is that you actually read this instead of scrolling through the comments and quoting someone else. Your opinion matters, not just you saying someone else's opinion.

What is your in-game name?:
October
What is your steam name?:

OctoberFATH[GL]
What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:101840878
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, going back over a year ago I was a moderator on the gaminglight police RP server. It was a rewarding time as I enjoyed helping out players with their struggles, and I hope to do the same on SCPrp.

I also have served on staff teams for multiple communities that are no longer around. A few startups with my friends, but also new budding communities that couldn’t make it.

I now currently staff on GL’s SCP-RP community as a mod and I’ve been in this position for a month today. Plus the 2 weeks I spent as T-Mod I’ve staffed for SCP-RP for about 6 weeks.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
I’d say July of 2017.
What date did you make your forums account?
August 24th, 2017 (I had joined earlier but this is when I got into the server)
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Event Mod
How many warns do you have on the server?
I have zero warns on SCP-RP

Have you donated?
On MilRp and Police RP (Champion, and VIP+ plus a custom class owner)
What rank are you applying for?
Senior moderator
Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
I am not.
Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:
Yes
Timezone:
EST or CST it’s complicated 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
Eman, Gamikzone, Th3, Dane, Tom, Igneous, Dane, Jeffe, and Krimson

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I feel that I deserve this rank because I’m dedicated to the server and also I want to help this server. We’ve already seen a huge growth in the community and I want to make sure that people enjoy the role play that I have enjoyed. I want this rank because I believe with a higher rank I could benefit the community more, but with more power comes more responsibility.

I would be a good fit for this position because I’ve worked hard for this server, and want to make sure it stays as active tomorrow as it is today. (Weird way to phrase that lol). People minge every day, and I want to make sure that people know the rules and try to follow them. I don’t tolerate disrespect, I actually just blacklisted someone from two departments for extreme disrespect. I do this because Gaminglight is a community and to have a thriving family like GL you need respect. People can get into arguments and get cross with each other, but as soon as people just revert to cursing and swearing or threatening each with real world effects I won’t tolerate that.

I hope to see GL continue to grow because this is an incredible community and I want to be one of the people that help it stay amazing.

*note* I apologize for this low quality writing. I’ve written much better pieces and I’m embarrassed by my lack of organization in this piece, I also feel there are some grammatical errors that I lacked the will to proofread for.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

the first thing I would is bring this bad egg and calmly ask him to calm down. I represent the community and I need to be respectful in how I speak. If he continues to swear and scream I would gag him, if he attempted to run I would jail him.

The next thing I would do is explain to him what he has done and I would call for an admin+ to give him his 10,000 second minge. I would then proceed to warn him for rdm x4 (mass RDM) if he LTAP’d I would add 3660 seconds to his minge.

After doing this I would return him and make sure he continued to follow the rules by linking him the MOTD.

Edited by October

+Support

Super active

Good application

Very mature and great guy ?❤️

good luck October!!!!!!! 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

Active

Dedicated

Friendly

Great Staff member and an awesome friend

Now just need to fix your game from crashing!! ?

Senior Mod can only Minge for 7200 seconds btw!

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 12/23/2018 at 2:09 PM, th3 said:

+Support

Active

Dedicated

Friendly

Great Staff member and an awesome friend

Now just need to fix your game from crashing!! ?

Senior Mod can only Minge for 7200 seconds btw!