Game_Theorist Trial Mod Application

[GL] Game Theorist

Should Game_Theorist become a Trial Moderator?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Game_Theorist become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: MSGT Adam 1A27

2. What is your steam name?:Game_Theorist

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:95295033

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have had experience with staffing.  I've been Head Admin for an Dark-RP server and an Cinema Server back in 2016. I've since been removed from the position cause of  the owner moving to college and could no longer had the time. The DarkRP server was shutdown due to issues with GUI'S and scripts that the owner had not had the time to fix. The modding Addon known as "A.S.SMod" was the modding console that I had used and was familiar with. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early July

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 2

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes I have!

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Read and Understood.

13. Timezone: PST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator for several reasons. One of which is that I am experienced with staffing and have been through hundreds of sits in Dark-RP. I am mature and professional and am dedicated to the Gaminglight community and ensuring the best experience for all players. I come on Police-RP for many hours a day and enjoy being part of an active community. I see many minges whether they are breaking NLR, to stealing PD cars ive always wanted to do something about it. I've had being an admin in the back of my head for awhile now and actually had applied back in August. I was denied and put on with positive criticism which I read and took the advice to heart. One of which was my activity, as of now I have about 96 hours or 4 days in-game time. In that time frame ive been around 35 admin sits and have observed the admins and their professionalism and it set a good example to me of what is expected of an admin. Also, ive observed applications of others on the Forums and got a general basis of what the community expects out of an applicant. I want the Gaminglight community to be safe, positive, and fun for everyone. Becoming part of the Staff Team would allow me to deal with minges accordingly and represent Gaminglight in a professional manner making sure I am following Staff guidelines while  having fun and being interactive with the community.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to somewhere isolated where him/her cannot RDM any longer. I would introduce myself and tell them why I am there while talking over them. If continued I would gag them and wait for around 30 seconds. While gagged I would explain what they were doing and ungag them one last time to hear their part of the story. If then their actions continued I would warn them for Staff Diss, MassRDM, and NITRP and call an Admin+ for a 7200 second minge. If their behavior had not improved I would request a ban from 1 day to a week.

20181202_025356[1].jpg

spacer.png

+/- SUPPORT

-not really active

+low warns

+past staff

+good app

I think you are a good guy, but your activity in-game needs to improve(I also know I haven't been active, but I am on LOA, so I haven't really been on for about a week, but I saw you on maybe one to three times a week, most likely timezones since I'm EST, other than that, you would be a great addition)

3 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

+/- SUPPORT

-not really active

+low warns

+past staff

+good app

I think you are a good guy, but your activity in-game needs to improve(I also know I haven't been active, but I am on LOA, so I haven't really been on for about a week, but I saw you on maybe one to three times a week, most likely timezones since I'm EST, other than that, you would be a great addition)

+/- SUPPORT

-not really active

+low warns

+past staff

+good app

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- SUPPORT

-not really active

+low warns

+past staff

+good app

5 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

+/- SUPPORT

-not really active

+low warns

+past staff

+good app

7 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

+/- SUPPORT

-not really active

+low warns

+past staff

+good app