The New Revive Rule.

Quaked

So, I killed a trooper, alright no big deal. Well EMS rounds the corner and revives him, and he INSTANTLY arrests me? Is this allowed? I don't understand. So like if I am doing a SILO kill police they are revived, they can come back in? I don't understand this rule. 

I understand that if a CRIM died and was revived he can be arrested, but if I kill a cop can he get up and arrest me??? 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

I am pretty sure that if you kill a cop and a bother cop kills you. The cop that you kill can’t arrest you but I am unsure tho best thing is o pm SA+ and ask 

8 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

No this is not allowed from my understanding After anyone dies even if they are revived they must wait 3 min NLR before going back to a situation 

After being revived by EMS, NLR does not count as you'd remember what's happened. If you don't get revived by EMS, you can't go back as your in a "new life"

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

I don't think a cop that loses a gunfight would go and arrest you. EMS would take them to a hospital, they wouldn't go back to active duty so I don't think he should have stood up and arrested you. With a crim, if they get injured, they are still under arrest even with their injuries, but I believe another officer would have to be the arresting officer. May be wrong though but that's what makes sense to me.