Enhanced Marijuana Growing

Carpenter John

What you want to see? - I would like to see a weed system that is worth it, but overall enjoyable and interesting.

Why should we add it? - The current state of growing weed is boring, and not very efficient. There is no care that needs to be taken place, or any realism. With this addon, it adds multiple new features and ways to grow weed. It also includes joints that can be used!

What are the advantages of having this? - Overall I would feel as though it would help attract new players. It would also make it more enjoyable for new players and veteran players alike who don't want to invest in printers and bitminers.

Who is it mainly for? - New players, older players

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/5342

Edited by Carpenter John

+Support

Would add a lot more RP! (which we need)

Maybe we can actually have drug dealers now, and BSI can investigate into drug trafficing 

Maybe now you can get high now?

Over all really good Idea that needs to be implemented for more Role Play.

1 hour ago, soulness said:

+Support

Would add a lot more RP! (which we need)

Maybe we can actually have drug dealers now, and BSI can investigate into drug trafficing 

Maybe now you can get high now?

Over all really good Idea that needs to be implemented for more Role Play.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

There is a Weed System that used to be used for a server called SantosRP that later got changed to MazeRP. If anyone played there they know what I am talking about. 

I will try to find the content but it was nice. It looked good, AMT could manage it and make it more/less expensive ex...