6. 2 weeks ago 

7. user rank

8.none

9. no

10. Trial moderator

11. Yes

12. central standard time

13. i don't need it

14.  I think i deserve staff because i read the entire staff handbook and i have supported the server i have played by the rules i try to assist people i try to cooperate to the fullest with people on the server i am a cpl in police and i admire staff and i have always hoped to be one one day  i have try to be my best at what i do i am a nice person i would obey all the rules if i'm a very good police officer of the law  in police RP if i become staff i would try to make the server better than what it is and i would assist in any way possible i wont punish people every time the do something wrong i would tell them not to do it again but if it was a big problem i'd tell a super admin or head admin about it i would make sure not to be late to staff meetings i would listen to my higher up i would do what ever orders they give and i won't disrespect them in any way i would not curse at them or say mean names if i saw an staff member back talking another staff member i would tell a super admin or head admin i would not disturb a head of staff or a manager i really think i could become a good Admin so please give this some really good thought thank you CPL KING 1A72.

15. i would tell them to stop if the don't listen i would warn them for using foul language aggressively to an admin.

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

17 hours ago, Razonix said:

-Support

Not fully completed

Not a lot of effort

No Forums Presence

Need to get yourself out there more

-Support

Power hungry 23/24 of the hours.

rude, no manners

thinks he's above everyone else.

Make yourself more known and be kinder to people, regardless their rank(s). For you may learn something from them

because they've been on the server longer/have more experience that you could learn.

• Fame locked this topic