Bases are Now Too Easy to Raid?

Kim Yo Suk

On 8/29/2018 at 1:40 PM, Kim Yo Suk said:

I just hate the way the way guns/health/shooting/combat works in this server/game. All anyone does it run up to someone as close as possible and shoots at them. That's it. There is nothing like any other combat system out there. Most times, someone could have an amazing gun, and someone with a bad gun and be outnumbered and they win, on GL, it's numbers and weapons and mostly computer power. There is no skill at all really. It kinda sucks IMO. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

4 hours ago, Felix said:

Lol they used to be too hard to raid and now they're too easy. We gotta find the right balance

IKR. I think just removing trap between 2 fading door rule should balance it.

2 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

I just hate the way the way guns/health/shooting/combat works in this server/game. All anyone does it run up to someone as close as possible and shoots at them. That's it. There is nothing like any other combat system out there. Most times, someone could have an amazing gun, and someone with a bad gun and be outnumbered and they win, on GL, it's numbers and weapons and mostly computer power. There is no skill at all really. It kinda sucks IMO. 

I think it would be nice if we can have the combat system from  Battlefield 2 or Battlefield Project Reality would be nice