In-Game Name:

Jack Ron

Steam Name:

[GL] Jacktheguy

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:63686014

Are you a Moderator+?

Yes

How many posts do you have on the website?

241 and rising.

How often are you online on the forums?

At least 1 hour a day.

What timezone are you in?

EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?

I would like to join the forum diplomat team because I have lots of time on the forums! I like to post on peoples forum posts if its either they are needing help or they have a random topic to talk about. So I would like to keep rude people away from other peoples forum posts. I would also like to be on the team because I have read everything I need to know about it and how it all works, and how to deal with most situations and when I see someone that did something wrong on the forums I always want to remove it/change it to make it a better and more fun forums page for everyone. That is why I would love to be on the team.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement?

If so, how? Yes, I think I have good judgment. I think that because I  have been in many situations as staff on the server in the past and never take other situations that have made them seem bad into it. I always look at both sides of the situation and make a good judgment call from there, like if they broke the rules, staff diss, racism or anything else.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the Shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

First off, I would hide all the messages so nobody else could see them. After I would message the person saying you aren't allowed to spam in the Shoutbox. After that, I would send him a link to the rules and tell him not to do that again. After he learned his lesson and we talked about it, I would send him the link to the Ban Appeal section on the forums and teach him how to make one. After he made one I would remind him not to spam in the Shoutbox again or he will be punished.

Thanks For Reading!

10 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

+Support

- Great man 

-Respectful 

-Knows what he is doing.

-Very active on forums 

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gaur locked this topic