• No

In-Game Name: Logan

Steam Name: [GL] Logan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many posts do you have on the website? 70

How often are you online on the forums? Every day, usually at night

What timezone are you in? EDT

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I help make the game a better place. I do not want to stop there. I notice rule breakers on the Forums and I can not really do anything about it. I love being able to help on the server but I would also love to be off the server.  I love the Gaminglight community and I love everyone on this community. This is the best community I have been a part of in any games. I want to make sure to protect the integrity of this server and keep this server in a good image. It all starts off on the Forums. I am active in-game and I am also active on the forums every day. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, I would consider myself having good judgement. I leave personal anger and hate towards someone away from my decision making. If I had a problem with someone in the past, I let go of that and make sure it does not influence my decision. I believe every warning I give is reasonable. It is not too harsh and it's not too light of a punishment.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would let him know to leave it out of the shoutboxes. I would remove his messages from the shoutbox. If he proceeds to do it I would PM trying to figure out his situation and why he was banned. I would give him a verbal warning to leave it out of the shoutboxes. I would give him the link to the server-appropriate forum post how to appeal a ban. If they persist on complaining on the shoutbox I would speak with SMT and make sure he does not post in the shoutbox.

• Like 1

logan2.png

22 hours ago, Jack Ron said:

+ Support

- Got active on forums

- Always on the server, so forums won't be a problem

- Knows the rules

- Good application

- Great guy

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On 8/23/2018 at 3:42 AM, Jack Ron said:

+ Support

- Got active on forums

- Always on the server, so forums won't be a problem

- Knows the rules

- Good application

- Great guy

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gaur locked this topic