Possible Arma 3 server

Victus

Arma 3  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add an Arma 3 server?

• Yes
    • No

Me and a few members were talking and we came across the idea of putting up a serious rp arma 3 server we are unsure about what we are gonna do we just want feedback from the community please leave + or - support to  help us out. We plan to make it exclusive to only those who want to roleplay we will update this post as it comes along. 

@Fuurlix

@Ruthless

@Jerry

@IAmSoul

-Spetsnaz VCMDR 104th Victus

MASSIVE +Support!

We need to get a Arma 3 Wasteland/Exile/Life server. The Exile/Wasteland server wouldn't be RP but the Life server would be. I'd really like a Arma 3 server because to my knowlage we have never tried an Arma 3 server. It would be a fresh take on RP and other things. It would combine all of the Gmod/GTA/Rust servers we have. They all include shooting shit and RP'ing. We could even make a Zeus server if it is successful! All we need to do is give it a chance and see how it goes. Please @Zeeptin give Arma 3 a chance and see how it goes

Ex-Lieutenant General of The United States AirForce Fuurlix

1st in the first Privates Got Talent

The most important thing I learned is that soldiers watch what their leaders do. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal example they will follow
– General Colin Powell

53 minutes ago, Fuurlix said:

MASSIVE +Support!

We need to get a Arma 3 Wasteland/Exile/Life server. The Exile/Wasteland server wouldn't be RP but the Life server would be. I'd really like a Arma 3 server because to my knowlage we have never tried an Arma 3 server. It would be a fresh take on RP and other things. It would combine all of the Gmod/GTA/Rust servers we have. They all include shooting shit and RP'ing. We could even make a Zeus server if it is successful! All we need to do is give it a chance and see how it goes. Please @Zeeptin give Arma 3 a chance and see how it goes

4 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support for now. We just opened FiveM which is SeriousRP. Let’s wait a while and see where we end up.

True

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support for now. We just opened FiveM which is SeriousRP. Let’s wait a while and see where we end up.

Agreed

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic