HNC

Roz

HNC  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should HNC be Implemented

What you want to see? -  Hostage Negotiations Conference

Why should we add it? - I think you should add the Hostage Negotiations Conference to the game, because Hostage Situations are very very common on gaming light. The HNC would be the perfect Job for people who like dealing with Hostage situations / Negotiations. It would be very fun playing as this if you enjoy doing said things. It would add a whole new variety to the situations, so that SWAT wouldn't be the ones negotiating, there would actually be a Job dedicated to it

What are the advantages of having this? - Actually having a job specific to do Negotiations and Hostage Situations

Who is it mainly for? - People who enjoy dealing with Negotiations and Hostage Situations

Links to any content - 

I personally am against this due to the fact that it will take away from SWAT/SRT’s job, and is not necessary. The HNC is not a thing IRL. What you could do is replace SRT with its counterpart HRT (Hostage Rescue Team) {this is due to them both being under the title of an FBI branch}. This will likely piss off SRT and will never get passed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, October said:

I personally am against this due to the fact that it will take away from SWAT/SRT’s job, and is not necessary. The HNC is not a thing IRL. What you could do is replace SRT with its counterpart HRT (Hostage Rescue Team) {this is due to them both being under the title of an FBI branch}. This will likely piss off SRT and will never get passed. 

So you are suggesting removing SRT for a fbi sub division and then removing half of swats job? 

Edited by calcraw23

4 hours ago, calcraw23 said:

So you are suggesting removing SRT for a fbi sub division and then removing half of swats job? 

Well Calcraw SRT is actually already an FBI subdivision, but the changing it would be complicated and I think (along with others [probably]) it’s unnecessary. So I’m not suggesting that. 

8 hours ago, October said:

SRT isnt FBI, its a standalone federal department (in the server), but we are only one part of it

-support this is swats/certs/srt job 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Hannah King said:

-support this is swats/certs/srt job 

Agree

On 8/4/2018 at 4:26 PM, October said:

Well Calcraw SRT is actually already an FBI subdivision, but the changing it would be complicated and I think (along with others [probably]) it’s unnecessary. So I’m not suggesting that. 

SRT is is own division same as BSI when there was sheriffs BSI and SRT were subdivisions of sheriffs now they are their own division because sheriffs got removed so SRT is not a subdivision of FBI, SRT is there own division.

-support 

~ Funboy 

1 hour ago, Funboy said:

Agree

SRT is is own division same as BSI when there was sheriffs BSI and SRT were subdivisions of sheriffs now they are their own division because sheriffs got removed so SRT is not a subdivision of FBI, SRT is there own division.

-support 

~ Funboy 

Oh lol Funboy I’m -supporting it but I’m talking IRL

+ Support

SWAT/CERT/SRT do infact have this job, but they VERY rarely are Actually successful. Honestly, most of the time its not their fault, but I've seen SWAT Gas Hostage Situations, Shoot the Hostage, Get the hostage shot, etc. Now I'm sure this entails to their other priorities, including the ones to Prevent Bank Robberies at all Costs. That HAS to change. If we were to get a branch such as this, who's ONLY job is to rescue the hostage, I think there'd be much more RP in the sense that SWAT isn't shooting the hostage because their guns are innacurate and they broke negotiations. Because that doesn't happen In Real Life. The Hostage ALWAYS Comes first, and SWAT does not follow that...

4 minutes ago, Midget Warlord said:

+ Support

SWAT/CERT/SRT do infact have this job, but they VERY rarely are Actually successful. Honestly, most of the time its not their fault, but I've seen SWAT Gas Hostage Situations, Shoot the Hostage, Get the hostage shot, etc. Now I'm sure this entails to their other priorities, including the ones to Prevent Bank Robberies at all Costs. That HAS to change. If we were to get a branch such as this, who's ONLY job is to rescue the hostage, I think there'd be much more RP in the sense that SWAT isn't shooting the hostage because their guns are innacurate and they broke negotiations. Because that doesn't happen In Real Life. The Hostage ALWAYS Comes first, and SWAT does not follow that...

if swat cert or srt  throws gas in a hostage situation please report it too high command it  states this in  the gas sop   Gas is not to be used in any situation where (A) It may affect innocent civilian lives,  and too  back up swat because I am mostly on it every day I hardly see us  using gas as this is only low command  only  but I do hear other tac units doing this so I would report it 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Fame locked this topic