Myan's Support Staff App

[GL]MyanDaBeast

Should I be a part of the support team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No to me joining Support team?

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

• Head Admin

In-Game Name: MyanDaBeast

Steam Name: [GL]MyanDaBeast

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129378103

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? When I'm on PoliceRP, so anytime when i'm in the server. (everyday)

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in?  EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join the support team because I want to help the community more. I want to make a great introduction to new players who join the Gaminglight Community. I can help others with problems in-game in PoliceRP and on TS. I want to make sure that new people who join can have a great time in the community and I want to show them how great this community is. I want to help when they ask and I want to make sure that they are happy by the end of the day.  I also want to make sure they think of me as a friend and lead them to a positive future in gaminglight. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe that I can show a positive attitude and influence others to be friendly to all. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello there, how can I help you?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• Fame locked this topic