The 'Fathers' Need to stop

Niykeh

Ok so I don't usually make many posts on the forums because usually im happy to just play the server normally and have fun but it has came to the point where I am genuinley not having fun right now due to the minge clan known as 'the fathers' (I will state all their names at the end). They go out of their way to cop bait and minge whoever they want and if you try to fight back in any way they will either A: Mic Spam you, B: RDM you, or ? hunt you down for the next 2 hours and everytime I log onto the server they are litteraly going out of their way to annoy me, I just want to play the game and they literally make that impossible and I am not someone to post this for attention or what not but it has came to the point where I genuinley cba with them and 50% of them are under the age of 12 which im fine with but for them to start call me racial things just because I'm british is not acceptable, I don't care what they say about me but when they and rdm'ing me and making me not be able to play the game it becomes an issue.

Sorry for the rant but I am wondering what your experiences with the 'Fathers' are like.

Sorry for bad grammar I was in rant mode and I just spammed my keyboard haha.

Nettz Father              Neiko Father (Main guy)             Travis Father               Vebez Father

Regards, Tom

Edited by Niykeh

Honestly I haven't really ever dealt with them but if you are having as many issues as you are saying you are I would suggest you just call an admin whenever they break rules or are racist so the admin can deal with them.

The staff on this server are amazing, they are super helpful and they will try to help in anyway they can to make a players experience enjoyable.

Or make sure you record so you can file a formal report against the player/family if the issues are serious enough.

Edited by Friendly Steve
grammar mistakes oops

I've heard some bad things about them and even seen it myself, one of their members even started having a go at a staff member who accidentally put a PM message in OOC. From what I've seen, all they do is mess around and don't take RP seriously.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

4 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

The fathers need so stop as well as the Bloods. Bloods are as much as minges as the fathers. i feel like the bloods and the fathers need to be removed 

Doesn't matter who is playing as the Blood job, they will automatically become mingey. Whether it be running through the streets yelling "suUuU wHooP" or "Fuck Police" or "Fuck Crips" or just overall being very, very mingey

please put this into  a report centre with anyproof you may have of this family mingling 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Bread locked this topic