Citizens vs Dictator

Friendly Steve

Had a blast tonight with everyone who joined in killing the common enemy; the dictator. 

Good work everyone and while things were abit messy with the RDM and NLR it was still fun all around. 

I would love to maybe see the server implement events where it's the server vs the President, SS and FBI. 

Anyways goodnight everyone! Your trusty bus driver is signing out. 

- Friendly Steve

1 hour ago, Friendly Steve said:

Had a blast tonight with everyone who joined in killing the common enemy; the dictator. 

Good work everyone and while things were abit messy with the RDM and NLR it was still fun all around. 

I would love to maybe see the server implement events where it's the server vs the President, SS and FBI. 

- Friendly Steve

That would be very fun i think we do it once a week and make a vote on the time

On 7/28/2018 at 6:14 AM, Friendly Steve said:

- Friendly Steve

I missed he event ?

On 7/30/2018 at 6:11 PM, WreckedInRuinz said:

was very fun. Only wish more people got in on it then we could have had like 2 buses full of people

This just means we need to host something like this again soon and make it bigger and better than the last time! :classic_biggrin: