• no reason

In-Game Name:Towelie

Steam Name:TowelieTheRealOG

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:212609203

Are you a Moderator+?Yes Sir

How many post do you have on the website?220

How often are you online on the forums?everyday or majority of the time

What timezone are you in?EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?Well i want to be a form Diplomat Because i just love to help the gaming light community and also i just really would like to help out on the forms and keep people form making are amazing forms look bad and naste i also want to make sure no one says something to bad on them and to be honest thats really what i want to do i just want to help .

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?Yes, Well i mean i deal with people in the server everyday so i feel i can control my self and make great a judgement and also i just know whats bad and good and if someone needs help on the forms i know i can be there to help them solve that problem.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?Well i would be nice to them i would not be rude i would tell them to stop and if them dont stop after i warn them i will remove what they said if that dont work i will remove them from the forms if i can and if i cant i will get someone that can remove that person.

+Support

• Active On the forums
  • Good amount of Posts
  • Good reps
  • Good Luck
Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

1 minute ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active On the forums
  • Good amount of Posts
  • Good reps
  • Good Luck

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gaur locked this topic