• no reason

• In-Game Name: Towelie

• Steam Name: [GL] TowelieTheRealOG

• SteamID: STEAM_1:1:212609203

• Are you a Moderator+?: Yes I am ?

• How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Everyday at least 8 hours a day

• Do you have a working quality mic?: Yes 100%

• What timezone are you in?: EST

• Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+):The reason I want to join the Support Staff Team is because, I want to be able to help out the gaminglight community as much as I can. I want to put my teamspeak fixing skills to good use and help out people with any issues that they may come across, I also want to be able to greet them into the community with a friendly welcome so they are more likely to play more often (That is when I am first helping them join the website). I have a lot experience with teamspeak related issues (I used to be support team). I feel that I can use my skills with teamspeak too help people sort out their problem quick and fast but thoroughly of course. I am a friendly person with great listening skills, I am a calm and relaxed person. I feel that these skills will make anyone that is getting support feel better and more relaxed about their issues. My listening skills will help make things go smoother as I will be able to figure out what problem they have exactly. I feel that being calm and relaxed will make whatever the issue is less frustrating and less like Sony Tech Support. I want to cut down peoples waiting time by being as active as I can in the teamspeak support rooms.

• How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I know how to tackle problems fast but thorough so they can get on their way and enjoy what gaming light has to offer. Because of this the waiting time will be much shorter. The positive impact that will bring to the support team is my friendliness and my ability to pinpoint problems and fix them to the best of my ability.

• How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: Good morning/afternoon/evening my name is Towelie with gaminglight support team, how can I assist you today?

• Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: Yes I promise

• Like 1

+ Support

- Dependable

- Mature

- Friendly

- Great Listener 

I believe that Towelie deserves support staff. Towelie is one of the best listeners that I know. He is always willing to help me out with any issue that I have. He has exceptional knowledge towards team-speak. I believe that Towelie will make a great difference in the support team.

Good luck Towelie ? "Go get em boy"

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

1 hour ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

- Dependable

- Mature

- Friendly

- Great Listener 

I believe that Towelie deserves support staff. Towelie is one of the best listeners that I know. He is always willing to help me out with any issue that I have. He has exceptional knowledge towards team-speak. I believe that Towelie will make a great difference in the support team.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

1 hour ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

- Dependable

- Mature

- Friendly

- Great Listener 

2 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

- Dependable

- Mature

- Friendly

- Great Listener 

+Support

Always active everyday on TeamSpeak

Great and hardworking PoliceRP Moderator

Always listens to what players and his higher ups says

Friendly towards every players and new players

Mature, and always professional at any time

Deserves a chance at being a Support Staff! Good luck!

21 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

- Dependable

- Mature

- Friendly

- Great Listener 

4 hours ago, Kagen14 said:

+ Support

- Dependable

- Mature

- Friendly

- Great Listener 

Good luck Towelie ? "Go get em boy

On 7/21/2018 at 8:50 PM, Yobo said:

+ Support

- Dependable

- Mature

- Friendly

- Great Listener 

• Fame locked this topic