• No

In-Game Name:  Grass

Steam Name: Grass[GL]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196381484

Are you a Moderator+? Yes im a Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Im in Ts everytime I am on the server

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes I do

What timezone are you in?  Central Time Zone

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) The reason I would like to join the Support Team is cause I like helping people and that is why I became staff on the server and bought donator mod. I want to join cause sometimes I see people waiting in the channel for someone to come and give them there tags and it looks bad for the support staff and I want to help change that if I can. Helping people is why I became staff on the server it feels good helping people that want to have a good time playing on the server and learning what it is like to have a good time. New players is what is going to keep this server alive that is why I want to help people that are new and join and others that have got achievements that need there tags that is why I want to be on the Support team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I can affect the support staff in a positive way cause i'm nice person to be around and I want to see if I can help people that are apart of the team have a better day and pass it on to others they talk to.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello my name is grass and how my I assist you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I do

• Manager
On 7/14/2018 at 10:53 PM, Dimension said:

+support

+effort 

+active 

+great guy

Good luck!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:53 PM, Dimension said:

+support

+effort 

+active 

+great guy

Good luck!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Fame locked this topic