8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Munchies be a Support Member

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

In-Game Name: Munchies

Steam Name: [GL] |Munchies|

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222609639

Are you a Moderator+? Yes!

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday!

Do you have a working quality mic? Yeah

What timezone are you in?  AEST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)  I want to join Support because I have always wanted to help people, That was my main goal was to help as much people as I could! The reason why I wanna join Support is because I have been Support before and I know what I am doing! If I become Support again, I would firstly respond to people as quickly as possible  so they wouldn't have to be waiting for ages. Another reason why I wanna join Support is because some Support members are slacking not doing much, making people wait for ages and so much much and that should change! So, If I become Support I will make sure to do my best in many situation, I will also make sure make sure to greet myself towards others. I will act professional and show respect towards others, I believe I should be in Support because of these reasons and I will also have the ability to show more responsibilities and achieve any positive feedback! Another Reason why I wanna join Support is because I can meet so much people and get to know them a bit and Support actually gives me other jobs to do. Again I would like to join Support because I feel like I can do my job correctly and to be ensure everyone feels welcome and gets the respect they want and I feel like I could give that to them, Being support is a privilege and a opportunity to be apart of and I feel like I should get that opportunity and show what I can do as a Support member and also that opportunity for us is to meet new people and get to know them a bit more and that's what I want to do as Support is to meet new people and introduce myself to them. There are so many reasons why I wanna join Support and I want to help Support is many ways to be ensure that people don't have to wait ages just get stuff that they need! Also I to be in Support because I like seeing people leaving with a positive laugh or something like that it means that they felt really respected and that gives us a good sign that they're having a positive day because of it. So I feel like I would be a hard working support member and and I will always do my job correctly and every possible way, It will be great to be back in support and I hope to get that chance back again to show what I can do in Support! Other than that I hope to be back in Support helping a lot of people and overall just doing my job correctly!a

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? By being active, Responding to people quickly so they don't have to wait for ages, Communicating with others, Greeting yourself and showing respect towards the new people that join the community, Doing your job correctly  and so much more!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello. My name is Munchies, How can I help you today!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Read and Understood!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

4 hours ago, Superfruge said:

+Support 

Great guy overall

Great helper in game

Very active everywhere

Such a good app

personally have seen him VERY active on forums, i think he will be a valuable member of the support team for his dedication to the server.

• Fame locked this topic