9 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Support Member?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name:  US 501st VCMDR AChiefMP Senior

Steam Name:  [GL] ❬«G§A» Senior|Doom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87639764

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I'm a Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every time i turn on my computer.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes i do, but when i'm at work i would have to type I do not have a Microphone on my other Computer.

What timezone are you in?  Eastern Time.

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the Support Team because i believe i'm prepare for this position, i believe that i could help the Support Team on dealing with the visitors giving them their interview when they join our Team-Speak or if any player or staff member need's any type of assistance i could help them, I'm really active on Team-Speak, in-game and our Forums and if i see someone that needs help on our forums,Team-Speak, or on any of our Servers i will go to them immediately and i will help them with my best of my abilities, i'm also active really late at night because is summer this means that i could help the people from other time zones when they need any assistance.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could affect the support staff in a positive way by being active, helping the people that need any type of assistance in-game,TS, or on our forums i will also put time and effort as a Support Member because i would like to help the community more.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?  I will first move him to any of our Open Support Room I will start by introducing my self, and welcoming him to our Team-Speak and servers, when i'm done introducing my self and introducing our server and Team-Speak  i will proceed asking him some questions for example i would ask him why does he need our Membership tag once i'm done asking some questions i will start filling the Form that the support has, once i'm done i will give him the Membership tag and move him to the channel "Issues Resolved"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes.

11 hours ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Mature

Helpful in game

Great staff

Good luck!

good luck step dad senior ❤️

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• Fame locked this topic