LIT MARSHMALLOW Staff Application

raeden98400

1.  What is your in-game name?:   LIT MARSHMALLOW.

2. What is your steam name?:  LIT MARSHMALLOW.

3.  What is your steam ID?:  145678991123456787543

4.  Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No I do not have any.

5.  What date did you start playing on the community? I started around  MAY 4.

6.  What date did you make your forums account? I don't really remember when i did. 

7.  Current rank on server not RP rank? I am a member!

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I don't think I have any warns!

9.Have you donated? No I have not donated at all.

10.  What rank are you applying for? I am applying for (Trial Moderator)

11.Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? Yes but not all of it.

12   Timezone? My timezone is (PTD)

13.  Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I Think I deserve this rank because I believe that I deserve this rank because I Spend 5+ hours per day in game. I have read and re-read the motd multiple times and know it really good.

15. According to the Staff Handbook, 4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge. But due to the fact that Trial-Moderators cannot minge for 10,000 seconds. I would use the above punishment 3x RDM/RDA - Jail/Minge (500 Seconds). Then request any higher up with permissions to execute a 10,000 second minge. 

Edited by raeden98400

+\- Support

-Sorry but I haven’t really seen you’ve on and your in the same tmz as me.

-Good answer on 15

-Please read the whole handbook

-Check warns by doing !warns in game and you can check when your forums account was made by going to your profile

-Get some activity on the forums

Overall I think you just need more time in the community, good luck man!

2 minutes ago, Winter said:

+\- Support

-Good answer on 15

-Check warns by doing !warns in game and you can check when your forums account was made by going to your profile

If i go to the hand book it says 404 something and it won't let me and i play a lot not to be rude just i think aren't on my severs at all.

Just now, raeden98400 said:

If i go to the hand book it says 404 something and it won't let me and i play a lot not to be rude just i think aren't on my severs at all.

and thank you for you answer you are so cool and i just really want to be what you are and if that happens i would be really happy ?

2 minutes ago, raeden98400 said:

I don’t know what you mean after you said “not to be rude”, I’m not saying your never on I’m just saying I haven’t seen you when I’m on, next time dm me instead of replying to your application. Anyways good luck man you seem like a good guy!

-Nor

Edited by Winter

23 minutes ago, Winter said:

+\- Support

-Good answer on 15

No poll

2 hours ago, Winter said:

+\- Support

-Good answer on 15

5 hours ago, Winter said:

+\- Support

-Good answer on 15

Don't know why you have 2 Applications up, You're gonna need to delete this one!

Please put effort in this application also Like Once sentence is not good enough shows that you just rushed it

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

5 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Don't know why you have 2 Applications up, You're gonna need to delete this one!

Please put effort in this application also Like Once sentence is not good enough shows that you just rushed it

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

5 hours ago, Munchies1 said: