Should I be a Lieutenant?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Injoker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96070938

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Four Months (Promotion date to SM is Feb 26th 2018)

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): Unless doing FBI undercover operations, I do not have a family.

How many warns do you have? 3 (2 more show up in !warn that were appealed)

Do you have a Working mic? No

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :
    I would like to start off by saying that I will and am becoming more active on PoliceRP, however I still am high command on MilitaryRP so that will be my first priority.

I believe that I should be a lieutenant because of three reasons. My first reason is that I would like to help give some officers the recognition they deserve. There are several pd who are very good at their jobs and deserve some praise and/or a promotion for what they are doing. Throughout my time as a SM I have tried to make PD command aware of these people, but as a Lieutenant I could actually do something about it.

My second reason is that I have proven that I can be trusted in the Gaminglight community. Throughout my time on Gaminglight, I have been a moderator on PDRP, a moderator on MilRP, Forum Diplomat, Support staff, Lieutenant Colonel in US Military Police, and Vice Commander in the US Army Core. Throughout my time on MilitaryRP and PoliceRP I have never been striked in ARU, SWAT, State, USMP, US Army Core and RU Spetsnaz which is something I personally believe is proof I do my job correctly.

My third reason is that I believe I am ready for Lieutenant. I have been on PoliceRP for 10/12 months I have been apart of the gaminglight community. I know several members in the community, I have proven myself numerous ways that I can be trusted on Gaminglight servers, I have stayed up to date with the MOTD and rules put in by PD Command, I have been threw 3 commissioner changes (Valk, Nolan, Snar) and lastly, I have watched several officers that I gave OFC training to become members of PD Command themselves.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Injoker
fixed the text color

17 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

+/- Support

You are a good RP'r 

You were always respectful to your higher ups when you were in trooper

So you ever even get on Police RP anymore though bro?

I saw you on once today for the first time in the last month.

18 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

+/- Support

You are a good RP'r 

You were always respectful to your higher ups when you were in trooper

So you ever even get on Police RP anymore though bro?

1 hour ago, Shark6758 said:

I saw you on once today for the first time in the last month.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/- Support

+Experienced in Command

+Respectful

+Application is well structured 

+/- Semi-Active on PD

- Haven't seen you train Cadets (That's just Me)

As far as I'm concerned, your experience and knowledge with the various departments in PD and MilRP make you a more than suitable candidate for LT. However, I would like to see you become more active within PD, and on the Server as a Sergeant Major, before you consider Lieutenant. 

9 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+/- Support

+Experienced in Command

+Respectful

+Application is well structured 

+/- Semi-Active on PD

- Haven't seen you train Cadets (That's just Me)

As far as I'm concerned, your experience and knowledge with the various departments in PD and MilRP make you a more than suitable candidate for LT. However, I would like to see you become more active within PD, and on the Server as a Sergeant Major, before you consider Lieutenant. 

I just don't see you on much on PD, and haven't really seen you train Cadets. Other than that, you are a great and nice player and your application is also great. I think what you need to do is be more active on PoliceRP as a SM and I might change this to a +Support! Good luck!

Edited by Dane

-Support

• Don't see you on much
  • Haven't really seen you train cadets or help any officers
  • You just came back to PRP
  • Applications is okay
  • Good Luck

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"