Should Grass Get Tmod  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Grass Get Tmod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:Grass

2. What is your steam name?: Grass[GL]

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:196381484

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do I was a donator mod on Gaminglight Police RP and I wanted to get more involved in the server so I want to apply for tmod

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)I started playing on the server a year ago but then stopped then I came back and got donator mod and have been donator mod for 2 months now

6. What date did you make your forums account?

7. Joined

8 April
  8. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Donator mod at the moment but it expires the 8th

9. How many warns do you have on the server? 14 but they are a year old

10. Have you donated? Yes

11. What rank are you applying for? Tmod

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: Central

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): na

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank cause im very active ingame and I like helping people and I was a donator mod on the server but it is going to end soon and I like staffing a lot and I don't want to stop if anything I want to go higher in the ranks. I like staffin cause I know that I get to help people and get to know a lot of the people on the server that is what I want to do on the server. So if you can pls take this in to what you think before making your answer I would love it.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Warn them for staff dis and minge them for the amount of time needed.

Edited by Grass

-Support

• Don't see you on much anymore
  • Application Has no effort at all
  • Didn't go on duty much when told
  • No Poll
  • Forums account is inactive
  • Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

21 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Don't see you on much anymore
  • Application Has no effort at all
  • Didn't go on duty much when told
  • No Poll
  • Forums account is inactive
  • Good Luck!

Was always AFK on administration 

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:50 PM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

Active member, who is ready to officially be apart of the staff team.

Good luck!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current