Zoom's False Warn

Zoom

Your In-game: Zoom

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442276436

The admin's name in-game: Munchies

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:222609639

What warning did you receive: Fail RP, Fear RP, NITRP?, and No Value to life?

Why do you think this warn was false: So i was at the hospital and someone ran up to me and attempted to mug me, so then i was complying no panic button or anything and i attempted to try to talk to him, he was very paranoid and when he saw a car he shot but (in full RP) he semi missed and 1 or 2 of the bullets hit my bullet proof vest then when he had to pump the shotgun i ran and got cover than press my panic button. then he called an admin on me for FailRP and Fear. So that i can argue but the NITRP and No value to life i can question because i did not want to die and i tried to get myself out of harms way and there was no other civilian around me at the time.

Any extra information: I was in full RP in this situation so i dont understand the NITRP     (BTW Munchies is Yobo's Friend----- Mugger)
Edited by Zoom

- Support 

Panic button was pressed during mugging (Cops did a u turn and heading for hospital) and you had no intent to role play the mugging.

Regardless I still had the gun pointed at you and you started run at no point did I break shotgun line of site.

When it became and Admin and you were getting dragged you were still shooting.

I only started shooting because cops with lights started rolling on in and you had value to your life.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

- Support 

Panic button was pressed during mugging (Cops did a u turn and heading for hospital) and you had no intent to role play the mugging.

Regardless I still had the gun pointed at you and you started run at no point did I break shotgun line of site.

I only started shooting because cops with lights started rolling on in and you had value to your life.

it was pressed in cover but thanks for response

-Support

• You admitted to FearRP and FailRP
  • And then you changed the story
  • You broke rules and then started arguing with me
  • Like you had no NITRP and no value to life what so ever
  • You need to actually RP

Also Yes Yobo is a mate of mine but I'm not bias Yobo gets punishment for breaking any rules and that goes for everyone else

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

Also Yes Yobo is a mate of mine but I'm not bias Yobo gets punishment for breaking any rules and that goes for everyone else

+support i saw it happen in my opinion it would just be a verb warn not a acc warn 

False wouldn't be a verbal as he broke 2 rules. He also has been playing this server a bit now so he should know the rules by now

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:07 AM, Yobo said:

- Support 

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:07 AM, Yobo said:

- Support 

-Support

Warn is valid, roleplay it out next time. Maybe drop the money, then hold him at gunpoint (AFTER HE HOLSTERS HIS WEAPON.) or radio the description of his vehicle or how he looked, idk just roleplay it out.

• Like 1

• Fame locked this topic