Accidental use of powers as off duty Mod

thebadjuan

I don't know where or who to talk to so i came here, Steam name: MR.STEELE, Police RP NAME: JASON, I used the Fizz gun? physics gun? on a CERT member by picking him up in the air to escape arrest from him without knowing I was mod, i only had mod for about 3-4 hours, and forgot that I was Mod and using the Physics gun picks up players. Voxis was a witness to this and saw me physics gun abusing and minged me which was a correct thing to do if u saw someone abusing it, I didn't get a chance to explain my self about forgetting that i was mod. I just came here to tell you what was going through my mind. I enjoyed doing mod greatly i love the staff, i love the sever i spent countless amount of hours and money into it. I was hopping to continue doing mod after my donation time was up. Hopefully my mistake wont effect that. 

contact me at [email protected] or my steam name I provided. I will check any replies on this post as well 

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:00 AM, Jeff Junior said:

use the Report format

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current