My story and staff bias twords raiders

Dippy

So today was my first day on the server and i grinded to make a base with a full bitcoin rack from nothing and make a solid base, i was raided three times, after the second time i created 3 fade doors with 3 key pads however i put them on the back of my house with a leaning chain link fence so they would have to crouch not giving them enough time to enter my base therefore preventing/making it harder for people to raid me so i can enjoy making money, If the raiders are gonna come in and be unfair my destroying everything i worked twords then im going to make it unfair for them by making it hard for them to do that. How ever i was pulled into a sit by an admin who told me to fix it as a group of people were trying to raid me. this sit went on for 30mins and i explained how its unfair for me to get raided and lose all my progress and then when i actually make a system that works i get pulled into a sit. they told me to remove it because it was unfair however they never quoted the motd with an exact rule as to wich i was breaking while asking me multiple times if i had read the motd. they failed to show me this rule, so i responed by exclaiming how i was not breaking a rule and that they were simply showing bias twords raiders as when people lose all their stuff they dont care but when that is broken they do. I was simply trying to stop raiding from slowing and ruining my enjoyment yet i was met by admins who never stated the rule i was breaking, let the raid go on while i was in the sit and allowed the fbi to raid me again while also in the sit. In my eyes this is absolute bullshit as i was never given a direct line stating i couldnt do that so i could enjoy the server and insted was met with admins who couldnt understand that simple fact.

Go into MOTD, read general rules section 1, the basics.

"No crouch/jump bases"

It is a rule that you can't make a base where you have to crouch.

(If i'm getting this wrong please correct me, as I'm not too well versed in PRP rules as I am SWRP.)

Thank you for stating this I went back and confirmed that yes that is a rule however as it stands from what I saw my keypads were fine and i was not breaking any rules with their location (behind the house)

Keypads gotta be close to the door and no doors can be made so you have to crouch to get through.

Keypads gotta be close to the door and no doors can be made so you have to crouch to get through.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is why.

You took up 45-ish minutes of the time I can't handle other tickets/Staff calls!

Listen I get that you are mad that you have been raided many times that day, but I can't change that, also the way you went off on me and munchies was not good. I don't have time to pull individual rules for you. I get a lot of tickets and that's why munchies kept leaving, to help other people. WE GET TICKETS EVERY 10 SECONDS-ish!!! That's why we don't have enough time to find the rule and give it to you! 

Also I gave you multiple times to fix it with out punishment! But, you refused! I flat out gave you WAY TO MANY CHANCES! By the end of it all I gave up on giving you chances, that's why I minged you for a second to remove the props. Next time please listen to our staff. We as staff don't have time to pull the rule out of the MOTD for you. I also suggest you be more nice to us staff because we put a lot into this community. 

Now, if you have any other question for me you can message me. Thanks! :)

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

That is why.

You took up 45-ish minutes of the time I can't handle other tickets/Staff calls!

Listen I get that you are mad that you have been raided many times that day, but I can't change that, also the way you went off on me and munchies was not good. I don't have time to pull individual rules for you. I get a lot of tickets and that's why munchies kept leaving, to help other people. WE GET TICKETS EVERY 10 SECONDS-ish!!! That's why we don't have enough time to find the rule and give it to you! 

Also I gave you multiple times to fix it with out punishment! But, you refused! I flat out gave you WAY TO MANY CHANCES! By the end of it all I gave up on giving you chances, that's why I minged you for a second to remove the props. Next time please listen to our staff. We as staff don't have time to pull the rule out of the MOTD for you. I also suggest you be more nice to us staff because we put a lot into this community. 

We were first on the scene to raid the base, also the first to leave. It went for longer than I wanted and during the admin sit emptied his printers etc, So it wasn't worth he raid. Can confirm he himself confirmed he had keypad on the tree behind the base.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

I just wanted to say one more thing. 

We are not bias to raiders or anyone.

We follow the MOTD like we are trained and told to do.

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

That is why.

Incase you didn't know Dippy, you're lucky you had Matthew, hes one of the most considerate staff members you could've got.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:01 AM, -Unknown- said:

On 6/30/2018 at 2:05 AM, GuyScience said:

Go into MOTD, read general rules section 1, the basics.

"No crouch/jump bases"

It is a rule that you can't make a base where you have to crouch.

(If i'm getting this wrong please correct me, as I'm not too well versed in PRP rules as I am SWRP.)