Jhonson's Goodbye

?OneThing™

Peace Out GamingLight 

Thank's:

Umbrella Corp

Myan and Eman 

Nolan

The Good Family

Anyways i got banned for 2 weeks and yeah i'm not going to be coming back so yeah goodbye thank's to all the trolls and minges i met on this server.  Also my last thing too say is **** all the people who blacklisted me from their department also finch, Munchies and Bobby Yukiteru.  

Sincerly, - Jhonson (the best minge alive)

**** me thats not very polite I did not blacklist you but I cant say im sad to see you go

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

good luck where ever you go I am sorry you didn't  have the greatest time  

btw there are a lot more worst people than you all I seen you do is major crimes but I don't know the whole story 

Peace Out GamingLight 

Thank's:

Umbrella Corp

Myan and Eman 

Nolan

The Good Family

Anyways i got banned for 2 weeks and yeah i'm not going to be coming back so yeah goodbye thank's to all the trolls and minges i met on this server.  Also my last thing too say is **** all the people who blacklisted me from their department also finch, Munchies and Bobby Yukiteru.  

Sincerly, - Jhonson (the best minge alive)

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Oh Jhonson,

I remember when you first came to this server, like a month ago lol. I helped you get promoted because you were doing very well at first. I dont know what happened man, where all the minginess came from. Mass RDM Jhonson? I think i saw that name but didnt actually think you were going to RDM. Anyways, ill miss you man, hope you come back to this server and have a little more respect for it. 

Final 1A29 to 1D98, Good Day.

~SM Tom Brown 1A29 

Bye bye Ms American pie.

Drove my chevy to the levy
But the levy was dry
And good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye

Oh Jhonson,

I remember when you first came to this server, like a month ago lol. I helped you get promoted because you were doing very well at first. I dont know what happened man, where all the minginess came from. Mass RDM Jhonson? I think i saw that name but didnt actually think you were going to RDM. Anyways, ill miss you man, hope you come back to this server and have a little more respect for it. 

~SM Tom Brown 1A29 

So sad

Oh Jhonson,

~SM Tom Brown 1A29 

So sentimental. *Wipes Tears* You will be missed 

• Bread locked this topic