Jhonson's Minging Apology

?OneThing™

Hey Guys Jhonson here sorry about all the minges and trolling i've done it's just people need their fun at times and yeah people are too sensitive and get pissed off cause of trolling i only do it off duty when i'm not a cop and i perform at my highest level when i'm on duty as a cop or government job like i'm just playing around i'm making my experience on this server fun and yeah i break some rules at times and yeah it is my fault.

I am a nice person but personally this is the most half ass apology ive seen you say its other peoples fault for being too sensitive and try and justify it by saying people need fun times

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

This looks like a half hearted attempt to get on people's good sides again. This apology says to me that you don't take any blame for your wrong doings so are not worthy of withholding a good rank in any of the departments. Maybe if you put some effort into your apology and acctually recognised YOUR wrong doings, you would be seen as alright.

-Colonel Bob Bob

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

it's good to have fun once in awhile but people take RP very serous and if you break rules sadly you will get punished I personally don't think you are a minge though you might have done some annoying stuff  in the past but I mean we deal with people rdming everyday and don't care about the punishment that is what I classified as a minge  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 2 weeks later...

it's good to have fun once in awhile but people take RP very serous and if you break rules sadly you will get punished I personally don't think you are a minge though you might have done some annoying stuff  in the past but I mean we deal with people rdming everyday and don't care about the punishment that is what I classified as a minge  

54 minutes ago, Kade said:

This is who i thought this guy was and i was like Johnson isnt mingey.

Lmao I'm mingey when I get onto the US on mil rp

Russian Air Force Major. Former US COL

Senior Moderator on Military[RP]

"Well, God damn it then Ranger's Lead The Way!" -Norman Cota 1944

• Bread locked this topic