Jail after death

Finch

People are sooking because theyre being arrested after being revived. 

If you are able to be revived then you are not dead, you are only declared dead once called as brain dead. You cannot come back from being brain dead because your brain has rotted. When you are revived... your heart has stopped, the defib restarts it and initialises a heart beat once again. Being killed and being dead are the same thing. Having a stopped heart doesnt make you dead. You're only dead when yo brain is too.

The rule is: "Can't Respawn while EMS is online, BUT any criminal killed CANNOT go to jail after being killed. Instead, they MUST be brought to the hospital by an EMS member (ONLY APPLIES TO POLICE VS CRIMINAL SITUATIONS)"

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

It's fair that people who revive had a new life and also we need to try and separate the diff between the tactical units medics and the normal paramedics because when either one is online it gives the option 'Call EMS' and it causes quite a ruckus. I feel that if they are arrested after being revived it's unfair to the criminals and I'm speaking as someone who barely plays on criminal and usually on Government.

In reality, after being treated and taken to the hospital, you DO go to jail but eh.  It does present less of a reason to RP in holdups, and I've been noticing a drop in PD trying to RP those.  All the robberies I tried last night ended with them rushing in shooting, with no order to surrender or attempt to negotiate a peaceful solution.

If a criminal dies from raiding another base then they  can be arrested after being revived. If they die raiding pd then they cant be arrested after being revived but must be taken to the hospital.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

If a criminal dies from raiding another base then they  can be arrested after being revived. If they die raiding pd then they cant be arrested after being revived but must be taken to the hospital.

just cause they can be revived doesn't mean they aren't dead and can go to jail even during pd v criminal situations.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:27 AM, Superfruge said:

It's fair that people who revive had a new life and also we need to try and separate the diff between the tactical units medics and the normal paramedics because when either one is online it gives the option 'Call EMS' and it causes quite a ruckus. I feel that if they are arrested after being revived it's unfair to the criminals and I'm speaking as someone who barely plays on criminal and usually on Government.

On 6/22/2018 at 4:13 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

Can't Respawn while EMS is online, BUT any criminal killed CANNOT go to jail after being killed. Instead, they MUST be brought to the hospital by an EMS member (ONLY APPLIES TO POLICE VS CRIMINAL SITUATIONS)