Your In-game: BrycE Sosa Good

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:187707301
The player's name in-game: Andrew

The player's steam name (If you know it):
his steam id is STEAM_0:1:102324524
What did the player do: Broke NLR

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://youtu.be/r4MKeNdAZTM

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warned considering he got bigjohnny warned, and he didnt get warned. The staff didnt even listen when we said he broke NLR.

Any extra information:

+support video shows him breaking NLR,

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

A few points I would like to make rather than give -/+ support

Situation 1: Raiding Cooldown

• 0:20 You started the robbery at outskirts gas station.
  • 4:48 Gas station inside city is being robbed.

That's 4 minutes and 24 seconds. Each raiding needs to be at least 5 minutes apart. Although thats 36 seconds off from 5 minutes. It's still less than 5 minutes by at least 30 seconds. I can understand like a few seconds off from 5 minutes either 4:55s or 5:05s, thats okay. But It was at least 30 seconds before your next raid.

• 8:59 Bank raid.  That's 4 minutes and 11 seconds after your previous raid at general store inside city. That's 49 seconds before your next raid. Now thats a big difference from the 5 minute cooldown.

Situation 2: Andrew's "NLR"

4:36 When Andrew asked for someone to reset him. (I will be speaking to Andrew as I've told Troopers/CERT troopers not to be doing this). Andrew was wrong in the way as a CERT trooper by asking someone to reset him, which i will be speaking to him about this. I do not think that Andrew broke NLR here because he had asked someone to reset him. Theoretically, the reset didn't really happen because it was sort of an OOC kind of RP. It's a different story if Andrew just walked in there and you killed him and he came back after that. Now that would be NLR.

Conclusion, I don't think Andrew needs to get a warning for NLR as I don't think he broke it.  But I do think that you should've gotten a warning for breaking the raid cooldown.

That's 4 minutes and 24 seconds. Each raiding needs to be at least 5 minutes apart. Although thats 36 seconds off from 5 minutes. It's still less than 5 minutes by at least 30 seconds. I can understand like a few seconds off from 5 minutes either 4:55s or 5:05s, thats okay. But It was at least 30 seconds before your next raid.

• 8:59 Bank raid.  That's 4 minutes and 11 seconds after your previous raid at general store inside city. That's 49 seconds before your next raid. Now thats a big difference from the 5 minute cooldown.

4:36 When Andrew asked for someone to reset him. (I will be speaking to Andrew as I've told Troopers/CERT troopers not to be doing this). Andrew was wrong in the way as a CERT trooper by asking someone to reset him, which i will be speaking to him about this. I do not think that Andrew broke NLR here because he had asked someone to reset him. Theoretically, the reset didn't really happen because it was sort of an OOC kind of RP. It's a different story if Andrew just walked in there and you killed him and he came back after that. Now that would be NLR.

Conclusion, I don't think Andrew needs to get a warning for NLR as I don't think he broke it.  But I do think that you should've gotten a warning for breaking the raid cooldown.

Snookiebear is exactly right on this you broke the raid cool down twice and I agree with the 2nd situation it was out of RP and he will be spoken to by Snookie about this incident. Also your not setting a great example by arguing in chat and also this could have been handled in game by a staff member as no doubt at this time there was one on I don't understand why you feel you need to bring everything to the forums in my opinion its either a way of getting attention or trying to ruin a players reputation when you bring things to the forums like this it causes arguments and people end up in trouble which is why I do not agree with people doing this.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Gamik

-support

Death was not in RP

You should be warned for breaking raid cooldown twice.

Gamik Clearly states theres no cooldown between general store robberies ab5b86aafb5788590d3bcea79f66399e.png
https://gyazo.com/ab5b86aafb5788590d3bcea79f66399e MOTD Does not say anything about General stores, just bank robberies. I wasn't leading all of this as a start, second of all we asked Gamik throughout the whole time if it was okay, he said it was. We took an ADMINS word for it AND the MOTDs word for it.

And either way, a Criminal killed Andrew, Andrew came right back.

+Support

He broke NLR, and bigjohnny shouldnt have been warned, he was shooting cops who was shooting at his family.

Gamik

Gamik Clearly states theres no cooldown between general store robberies ab5b86aafb5788590d3bcea79f66399e.png
https://gyazo.com/ab5b86aafb5788590d3bcea79f66399e MOTD Does not say anything about General stores, just bank robberies. I wasn't leading all of this as a start, second of all we asked Gamik throughout the whole time if it was okay, he said it was. We took an ADMINS word for it AND the MOTDs word for it.

+Support

He broke NLR, and bigjohnny shouldnt have been warned, he was shooting cops who was shooting at his family.

He did say to be reset, but that's true, a criminal killed him. That's how we all saw it as. A criminal killed a gov official (The criminal got wanted for doing it) then he came back.

Snookiebear is exactly right on this you broke the raid cool down twice and I agree with the 2nd situation it was out of RP and he will be spoken to by Snookie about this incident. Also your not setting a great example by arguing in chat and also this could have been handled in game by a staff member as no doubt at this time there was one on I don't understand why you feel you need to bring everything to the forums in my opinion its either a way of getting attention or trying to ruin a players reputation when you bring things to the forums like this it causes arguments and people end up in trouble which is why I do not agree with people doing this.

-support

Death was not in RP

You should be warned for breaking raid cooldown twice.

Gamik

+Support

ok you have misread that rule obviously it says this includes does not say it is limited to those things gamikzone you know better this has been a rule for ages

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Denied

Andrew will be dealt with by Cert high command. As for you Bryce please be careful about how quickly you raid stores. This was not NLR because it was an out of roleplay type thing. Nevertheless it’s not allowed and Snookiebear will take care of it.