Should RJ be VCMDR?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Niko Belic

2. What is your steam name?: Niko Belic Superiorservers.co

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:98477155

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I do, It is mostly DarkRP. As my name says, I have been with SUP for a while now. I have been staffing for ~3 weeks.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? I believe November of 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account?

7. 20 Nov 2017
  8. Current rank on server: VIP+

9. How many warns do you have on the server? 5 (0 Active)

10. Have you donated? Yes, only for VIP.

11. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read through the entire thing.

13. Timezone: CST (UTC -6)

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

Time

I spend a ton of time staffing rather than RPing, I see way too many staff RPing over staffing constantly. A Super Admin needing to send a message to the whole server to get staff on is disapointing. Now, just adding me to the staff team won't completely fix this issue. But put a dint in it. I don't want to go too far and make it seem like a complaint, so I will continue with the actual Application. It may seem like I am inactive on the departments I am in and other organisations. But I plan to fix that from now on. 

Discipline

I don't take things lightly at all, which has it's positives and negatives. When I see a player massing in spawn or consistantly minging, I deal with it how it should be. Instead of just handing them a warning because they are new. I look at it as if they only joined to make the server have a bad model / ruin the RP. Therefor treating it like they have been part of the community. Not like I see staff doing this at all, but I would like to keep people's information and punishment private. There is no need to publicly shame someone on a minor mistake of any sort. And I really don't take disrespect for these things lightly, It is as if someone was making fun of someone's flaws. I understand being part of staff is completely about patience and listening, and not swiftly giving minges and warns without any sort of contact with the player.

The Community

I'm not talking about the whole community, but those who come back to minge and break the rules. I see too many people breaking and bending the rules. In almost every situation I wind up in, someone bends a rule into something completly different and gets away clean, almost like the Law Abiding Citizen. Not saying I would go Rogue and take my own sits and dish out punishment, in fact not at all. I would just like to be able to be trusted in what I say and not have to provide evidence. Which sounds stupid, but a staff's word is staff, not a normal VIP or User. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Freeze them and bring them to a secluded location away from roleplay. Ask the player to see if the person will give any reasoning to the Mass RDM. Check logs for kill count / damage done. Give warning point for Mass RDM, NITRP. And minge* the player for the appropriate time, refer to higher staff for further action / punishment. (I would not handle this completely by myself, at least as a Moderator. I would have another Moderator with experience or an Admin to help out.)

*Give a 12,000 (3 1/3 hour(s)) -15,000(4 1/10 hour(s)) second minge.

Thank you for your time and consideraton!

- Niko Belic

Edited by Niko Belic Monolithservers.com

-Support

• Don't see you on as much
  • A bit rude and a bit minge
  • No Poll
  • Forums account is inactive
  • Improve activity and be a bit respectful towards others

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• No Poll

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• No Poll

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Don't see you on alot

If you are currently still staff of another server I hope you do know u gotta leave that to join us 

easy to fix most of these listed, keep working hard, man!